Windwalk Enchant

85 Night Elf Druid
I imagine this isn't going to be a big deal considering the progress that guilds have further than my own, but I just picked up the Windwalk tanking enchant if anyone needs it.. I know I have seen others with the Power Torrent enchant and the Landslide as well, so figured i would start with this one..

I am normally on pretty late at night, but if you need it, just send me a mail in game and we can work out a time for me to log on to take care of it..

If every enchanter on the server already has this, and I'm just retarded, then disregard this post..haha
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Windwalk is only really useful to a tank on a movement fight. Niche market, to say the least (unless you count the people who just want to run around faster because they think it's cool). Landslide is in demand for all melee DPS, etc.

Nice of you to post, though. ^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, i realize its a small market. Not too worried about making gold off it or anything.. If I do thats great.. Have had a person or two ask If i had it before now, and hadn't seen anyone else with it..

Landslide will prob be next for me, cause it seems a good few went for power torrent first =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It took me awhile to find someone with this enchant. Where were you 2 weeks ago.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hiding..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]