Inquisition Timer..

85 Human Paladin
I think CLCInfo is the same way really. I finally sat down and just read through tutorials and documentation to learn how to use it--now that I'm comfortable adding and removing elements at will, I don't know what I would do without my central information repository.

=INQ= H H H ==DP=
3 4 5 AAAAA =AOW=
2 CCC AAAAA BBB 6
1 CCC AAAAA BBB 7

(http://www.eugee.info/wow/clcret.jpg is a screenshot)

That's my CLCInfo layout for retribution:
Inq, DP, and AoW have duration timers when they are up, H H H is my holy power.
A = Current ability to use, B = next ability to use, C = consecration cooldown
1 = Avenging Wrath, 2 = Zealotry, 3 = GotAK, 4 = Rebuke, 5 = Repent, 6 = LoH, 7 = DPlea
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Version:4.11; anim1:2; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; begin:1; texture:103; alpha:0.34; mine:true; combat:true; y:141; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:139; timer.x:-7; stacks.enabled:true

My power auras inquisition timer. Its a nifty little spikey circle that pops up above my characters head with a count down timer inside it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Hey Lobine, I like your UI setup in that screenshot. Im going to get Needtoknow now, thats a great way to track inquisition... I have a question, what addon do you use to display your buffs in the upper right hand corner of your screen? what is that addon called?
Edited by Midnightsunn on 2/19/2011 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Keep messing with power auras until you get it to work, its well worth it. I couldn't play without PA at this point.

Just try these settings...

buff
inquisition
use own image
go over to the timers tab, select enable, select aligned bottom
then on the main section set the size and location you want, when to show (combat/resting etc.)
once you are done, be sure to close PA then do a /reload ui

you dont always have to reload ui, but sometimes itll hang up and act goofy if you dont.

actually, if you want i can post the way i have it set up, they have a cool feature where you can export a page, and all it is is a copy paste, i paste it here, you copy it, then past it into the addon in game.

DO THAT PLEASE!
:) Cuz i can't seem to get it to work.

Aw crap I just noticed the date on this. *eyeroll*
Edited by Adeea on 9/19/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have tried power auras & the CLC mods, but can't get the stupid things set up right.

If you can get Power Auras interface to come up with /powa ( http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21531.html ) you can click "Import" and then just copy paste these in. (I assume the problem you had was the bug where auras would act like like a differen't spell and their timers/stacks would stay at 99/0 if you edit an aura)

(These are positioned for my Ui, I don't know how yours is, but I have them all circling an addon I use to show Holy Power) ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simple-holy-power )

Inquisition
Version:4.3.6; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; x:-78; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.16; y:-119; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-118; timer.x:-77

Avenging Wrath
Version:4.3.6; icon:Spell_Holy_AvengineWrath; buffname:Avenging Wrath; x:-27; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.16; y:-119; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-119; timer.x:-26

Synapse Springs (Engineering)
Version:4.3.6; icon:Spell_Shaman_ElementalOath; buffname:Synapse Springs; x:23; owntex:true; size:0.16; y:-119; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-118; timer.x:24

Holy Avenger
Version:4.3.6; buffname:Holy Avenger; x:23; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.16; y:-119; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-118; timer.x:24

Ancient Power
Version:4.3.6; icon:Ability_Paladin_BlessedHands; buffname:Ancient Power; x:74; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.16; y:-119; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-118; stacks.x:80; stacks.h:1.38

Guardian of Ancient Kings' Timer (bellow Ancient Power's Icon above)
Version:4.3.6; icon:Spell_Holy_Heroism; buffname:Guardian of Ancient Kings; alpha:0.1; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.02; timer.a:0.48; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-155; timer.x:75

Selfless Healer @3stacks
Version:4.3.6; icon:Ability_Paladin_GaurdedbytheLight; buffname:Selfless Healer; x:-347; stacks:3; alpha:0.1; stacksOperator:<; exact:true; size:0.31; y:245; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.a:0.26; stacks.y:-57; stacks.x:102; stacks.h:1.76

Landslide
Version:4.3.6; icon:Ability_Paladin_SacredCleansing; buffname:Landslide; x:-78; texture:139; alpha:0.44; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.16; y:-59; timer.a:0.75; timer.h:1.38; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-58; timer.x:-78

-Debuffs, I play with my bars not showing, so you may not be able to see these Powerauras if you play with the default bars showing-

Forbearance
Version:4.3.6; icon:Spell_Holy_RemoveCurse; buffname:Forbearance; x:-95; bufftype:2; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.32; y:-397; timer.h:1.96; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-395; timer.x:-93

Necrotic Strike
Version:4.3.6; icon:inv_axe_96; buffname:Necrotic Strike; x:2; bufftype:2; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.31; y:-396; timer.h:1.96; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-459; timer.x:2; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-394; stacks.x:16; stacks.h:1.28

Dark Simulacrum
Version:4.3.6; icon:Spell_Holy_ConsumeMagic; buffname:Dark Simulacrum; x:102; bufftype:2; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.31; y:-397; timer.h:1.92; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-395; timer.x:101
Edited by Blazeyheart on 9/19/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]