@ UNITY from Forewarning <3

87 Night Elf Druid
Tanty, lmao /hug
U need to come back so we can make fun of your innocence! And by "we" I mean "I". :D
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue
Forewarning are bad. 10 mans are skill amirite? And stealing UNITY's/Hym's benched bads shows how needy you are on top of the constant trade channel spamming for recruits. Good guilds don't need to show how desperate they are because they always have a constant flow of good players going to their guild without them even needing to mention the fact their website exists.

You did not beat Unity in skillless 10s so get over yourself. Unity is a 25 man raiding guild and it takes more skill to raid and co-ordinate 25 players compared to 10 in an environment where if you make one mistake it can cost you the fight. Skill = 25 > 10.
Edited by Damagestorm on 2/10/2011 3:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Layuth doesnt smile lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/10/2011 6:21 AMPosted by Revenge
Layuth doesnt smile lol

I smile when I see you attacking Organik and not me. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Forewarning are bad. 10 mans are skill amirite? And stealing UNITY's/Hym's benched bads shows how needy you are on top of the constant trade channel spamming for recruits. Good guilds don't need to show how desperate they are because they always have a constant flow of good players going to their guild without them even needing to mention the fact their website exists.

You did not beat Unity in skillless 10s so get over yourself. Unity is a 25 man raiding guild and it takes more skill to raid and co-ordinate 25 players compared to 10 in an environment where if you make one mistake it can cost you the fight. Skill = 25 > 10.

This kid sounds pretty mad. Also, he should post on his main I wanna see. Also, posting next to Rev.
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue
02/10/2011 6:21 AMPosted by Revenge
Layuth doesnt smile lol

I wouldn't either if I had a carrot in a place the sun doesn't shine and was bad at pve and pvp.
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue

This kid sounds pretty mad. Also, he should post on his main I wanna see. Also, posting next to Rev.

I'm not mad, I just don't like them. They are the most annoying douche bags alliance side at the moment. Well only some of them are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This thread delivers

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/Gameboygeek10/UnityPeaceBannerV20.jpg

I smiled :D
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
I love all of you <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/10/2011 7:13 AMPosted by Damagestorm
Layuth doesnt smile lol

I wouldn't either if I had a carrot in a place the sun doesn't shine and was bad at pve and pvp.

Just to let you know I am un-troll-able. The entertainment I receive for even responding to such nonsense outweighs any pleasure you may get.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Does it bother you when I write a smile backwards(:
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue

Just to let you know I am un-troll-able. The entertainment I receive for even responding to such nonsense outweighs any pleasure you may get.

That's because of the carrot... Not the post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2011 3:06 AMPosted by Damagestorm
it takes more skill to raid and co-ordinate 25 players compared to 10 in an environment where if you make one mistake it can cost you the fight. Skill = 25 > 10.

Actually, 25mans are forgiving, and you are completely incorrect with this statement. You have this completely ass backwards. In 25mans you can actually lose a couple players without causing a wipe, while in 10 it is less forgiving.

I won't devalue the type of work it takes to coordinate a 25man raid, and I have done so myself. Our 10man progression is in priority even with the happenstance of it coming to a halt due to some fights being over-tuned. As I've stated before, the size of our raids does not determine that of our skill.

Regardless, 10v25 was not at all the intent of the OP and there were no hard feelings intended. Neither was intended with that the nature of the original post.

I will say once again that you, sir, are a coward. :)
Edited by Bünny on 2/12/2011 1:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I'm going to go ahead and completely "devalue" the opinions of everyone, concerning the relative difficulty of any two raid setups on any given boss, unless you've done both. What you say means very little if you haven't done it, and I could post an equivalent or better counter-point to anything you can come up with.

That said, a large percentage the remaining people who have opinions that I do value have pretty much come to the conclusion, for example, that Blizzard accidentally make Halfus pretty much faceroll on H10. Guilds that have had nothing but wipes on him in weeks past with no kills in sight have gone in and killed him in <30 min... and that's fine (especially if it prevents disbands, etc.)

But that is not to incinuate that Forewarning have no skill... I just think that nobody here is in a position to make any real statements concerning skill/raid difficulty/whatever. And again, going by the overwhelming majority of people that I've spoken to who are in the position to make those types of statements, almost 1/2 of the pre-4.0.6 heroic fights were perceptibly more difficult in 10 than in 25. It would still be a pretty impressive thing to me, probably even after the nerfs (which may or may not make things easier in 10 relative to 25), if Forewarning ends up pulling ahead of full size guilds after the mid-point of this heroic raiding tier.

Though perhaps less so if certain guilds keep having 2 1/2+ days of raiding wasted per week by server issues. ;-)

Good luck, though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ahahaha this thread is still going? Wow, thought it acctually died.. on the comment of stealing Hymns baddies who were on the bench the only person from Hymn who recently left for Forewarning is me.. I guess I'm the benched baddie?>.< But cmon guys this was never a thread about 10 vs 25 mans, where in my original post did I acctually even talk about that arguement? It's completly silly to even be argueing over something like that, this is a game and people will play this game how they enjoy it. I am someone who enjoys playing with 9 other people who I love to play with, and occasionly the 25 man won't hurt. But cmon guys I didn't even bring up 10 vs 25 and you people still argue about it, we're all progressing at a great rate imo, there's now 3 guilds competing for the next heroic kill, 10 or 25 man whoever gets the kill should be congratulated on the kill and be given props for it(Althought server first on Bladefist isn't much to brag about^_^). UNITY is a great 25 man guild, Forewarning is a great 10 man guild, Cataclysm is a great 10 man guild, just leave it at that and we can all be happy friends sitting under a rainbow of happiness sipping happiness drinks.

Edit #3(because I always forget to add things..) The only real douchebag in Forewarning is Likebread but he's acctually really lovable if you get to know him<3
Edited by Hope on 2/12/2011 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit #3(because I always forget to add things..) The only real douchebag in Forewarning is Likebread but he's acctually really lovable if you get to know him<3

You really going to leave Nexic out? Come on, he deserves more credit than that. You seem to enjoy rainbows quite a bit. Guess I lucked out with that idea. Lol :)
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
O HAI GUYS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OH HI GNOME
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
im still mad u left me outta the drawing Tanty T.T
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This thread is obviously about the relative difficulty of 10 man vs 25 man encounters.

Having tanked nearly every regular boss on 10 and 25 (with the exception of nef and al'akir on 25) I believe that 25 is generally more difficult, and this is magnified in fights that require raid members be spread out, or with abilities that target a number of raid members for aoe's.

10s can be harder on a boss by boss basis, in fact with the wrong group composition some bosses can be almost impossible (not having heroism, for instance). Nef on 10 could require interrupts from people who are not hitcapped, and a missed interrupt there with no backup almost certainly spells a wipe.

So basically, if both the 10 and the 25 have ideal raid compositions, I would say the 25 is harder. However, I am not sure I have done a 10 man boss with an ideal raid composition, and without that, a 10 man boss can be much harder than the 25 version.
Edited by Hunyati on 2/13/2011 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]