[A] EndGame 6/7 Firelands, Recruiting

100 Worgen Druid
Updated for our Firelands progression and recruitment needs...come join in the fun!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Alliance server 1st 10 kill last week -- now 1st alliance server 25 man on Shannox !

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
/bump for moar recruits!

Highest need are shaman DPS and priest healers (espec disc)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
never heard back after applying I am assuming thats not a good sign. :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Annoying spider down, 5 more Firelands bosses to kill
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Rhyotlith down, 4 more to go come join in the fun
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
bumpity bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Baleroc down. head over to endgameguild.org to apply today
Reply Quote
We're now 4/7 and still looking for good raiders to help us keep raiding 25 mans! We have openings for pretty much everything except rogues :)

www.endgameguild.org
Edited by Elaraa on 8/2/2011 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LF Healers, Dps, Tanks -- know your class. LF raiders. 3 nights per week tues-thurs 6-9 server.

endgameguild.org
Edited by Fabe on 8/6/2011 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
we are now 6/7 normal mode :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Updated thread to reflect our new progression and move to 10-mans for the time being.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Grats on Major Domo!
Reply Quote
Hai Goomba! /wave

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
good to see you guys!

I posted a thread about 25man progression raiding on our server....trying to figure out what's going on...doesn't look like many are working it anymore according to wowprogress.com...please holler with any thoughts about what went into that decision process...its one that a bunch of us are facing these days, it seems
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
Wow, I hardly see any ppl I know in Endgame anymore. Well the people that are still in it that remember me as Holypie I wish ya'll the best. It's nice to see my ideas about how a 25 man raiding guild should work are still going 3 years after we started raiding. It is kinda sad to see nobody that help start the guild still in it.
Guild's change over time and so do the people in it but the ideas behind still go on. Most people don't know that EG was the first all adult lvl 70 raiding guild on EI.

So whoever is running it now I congratulate you. You must be doing a good job running the guild. This is one of the better guilds on EI.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Good grief, where did ally guilds go since Wrath? I wanna see one in the top 3 of this sever, make it happen!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/15/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Najja
Good grief, where did ally guilds go since Wrath? I wanna see one in the top 3 of this sever, make it happen!

If you count only 25man progression, Revenant is #3. Firelands is stupidly easier on 10man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]