[ H ] Mungo Now Recruiting ( 6/12 )

85 Goblin Death Knight
I'm here in representation of the Horde Guild: <Mungo> to find a few solid players to help defeat these raid encounters. Our focus is on 25 man raids. We enjoy the challenge of heroic modes as well as the satisfaction of achievement awards (drakes, titles, etc.)

As of this moment we are in the greatest need of all classes except tanks ( although exceptional people may be considered ).

Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 8:30PM-12:30PM EST.

A few expectations of our guild members:

- Decent enough internet connection and video card to not continously disconnect or die to FPS during raids
- Access to ventrilo and mic to communicate during raids (please be able to communicate in English!)
- 75% weekly raid attendance (we understand the occasional exam days, girlfriend aggro and root canals.)
- WoW and Guild Ethics (giving the guild a bad rep, ninja looting/logging, etc.)
- Contribution towards raids (consumables, proper specs/enchants/gems, etc.)

Top Recruiting Factors
1) Attendance
2) Competence and Raid History
3) Personality

Lastly I'd just like to note that although our focus is on PvE we do enjoy PvP. (I love me some world PvP!) We're likely to coordinate some arena or rated BGs before or after raid times.

So if you feel like you'd enjoy raiding with us and can meet our expectations shoot me a whisper in game or apply at http://mungo.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me in game.
Thanks,

Boorad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bump still looking for people of all classes
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Now 7/12
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
We are NOW 8/12

1/2 T4W
3/4 BOT
4/6 BWD

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]