Ink Trader =(

90 Tauren Shaman
02/03/2011 2:11 PMPosted by Manniefresh
Ink Traders are being added to Stormwind and Orgrimmar in 4.0.6.

While you are here and on the subject. Is there any reason why the other professions haven't gotten something like this yet?

Such as enchanters being able to trade mats down to make low level enchants instead of having to go farm said mats.

You make it so one profession only has to farm mats from one expansion but no other does?

Do enchants scale with level to make them equal or better as you get to max?
Because that's the whole THING about what glyphs do.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/03/2011 2:09 PMPosted by Bashiok

And Heirlooms.....?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Way to keep Ironforge, Thunder Bluff, Undercity, Darnassus, etc. as ghost towns.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

I love you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
While we're at it, are there any plans to add Books of Glyph Mastery to Cataclysm loot tables?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Thanks for the answer Bashiok =D, though i expected a more complex answer coming from you =D (and with complex i meant something more funny =p) and especially for my first blue anwser D=, they always say the first time hurts............. xD.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/03/2011 11:06 AMPosted by Cappyra
I still don't understand why anyone would trade Blackfallow ink (very expensive plants) for any other ink which is radically less expensive.

I still don't understand why we can't trade 10 inks of the sea for a snowfall ink. So I go farm an assload of northrend herbs, mill what icy pigments I can, then vendor the 14 stacks of ink of the sea. Lame.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/03/2011 3:33 PMPosted by Drautchick
I still don't understand why anyone would trade Blackfallow ink (very expensive plants) for any other ink which is radically less expensive.

I still don't understand why we can't trade 10 inks of the sea for a snowfall ink. So I go farm an assload of northrend herbs, mill what icy pigments I can, then vendor the 14 stacks of ink of the sea. Lame.

Or.. you could make glyphs with the ink of the sea..

what do you need the snowfall for in the first place?
Reply Quote
Ink trader? You need Johncho to visit your realm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVesu0HlBI

Don't try to sell him any gold ink though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/03/2011 2:10 PMPosted by Dremlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8

Me n U, Bashiok. It's happening.

I'm not sure what's being said here, but I think bash should start running now. It can't be good.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
perhaps it might be possible to allow lower inks to be traded for any higher ink (in appropriate quanties) instead of just the highest ink so that those toons leveling/making lower level glyphs can have a bit easier access to those inks? (if this has been changed recently pardon the post)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/03/2011 2:44 PMPosted by Adremira
While we're at it, are there any plans to add Books of Glyph Mastery to Cataclysm loot tables?

Please add this to the notes, too. Or make them not necessary to learn glyphs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Yes! Been waiting to see those words...Thank you so much, really was a pain going to Dal all the time just to make glyphs for my guildies and friends. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
But... But... I *liked* being able to buy Blackfallow Ink, go to Dalaran, Convert it to Ethereal Ink, and resell it for 200% markup...

(there was a slight lack of Outland Herbs/Ink on my AH, to the point that this insane markup was selling out nearly instantly)

I think I made about 2-3000g over the past week, for 10 minutes work.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thank you! Much desired change :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
On the topic of moving things from Dal to "Old" cities, will we get the heirloom vender in SW/Org?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]