HORDE BADS PLZ STOP CRYING

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
My pvp gear is on now. I'm at the bridge.
Reply Quote
Agreed!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/03/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Êlvis
the only horde that give me trouble (but are currently op as hell) are ferals and even then they better be decent.
that and decent healers but i mean running and spamming heals isnt gona drop my health bar =\

You sure you're not missing anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Êlvis
the only horde that give me trouble (but are currently op as hell) are ferals and even then they better be decent.
that and decent healers but i mean running and spamming heals isnt gona drop my health bar =\

Yet your still at only a 1692 rating... seems a lot more then ferals give you problems...

If your gonna claim to be good at something, be good at it...

Course if you have the gold I'd bet holywars would carry you on his shoulders, but I'm guessing you don't
Reply Quote
Beast Frost dks give him trouble too now =P
Reply Quote
Although arenas and duels are two COMPLETELY different entities, I can vouch for his dueling capabilities. We went back and forth while on horde I usually just win against spriests. However, in defense of horde, they do not have rocket boots-- which is definitely the main advantage you have over them. Rocket booting away is a huge crutch when i have dots on me lol. But, definitely good duels. Maybe your luck in arenas is due in part to the multi-tasking nature of arenas or maybe just a partner/composition fallacy. OR maybe because you can't use rocket boots in arenas!!! lol =P
Reply Quote
In other words, you can't call someone bad at pvp because of their arena ratings. PVP, as stated within the acronym, means Player vs Player --- if you break that down even further it would actually mean PVP is more about dueling skill than arenas-- especially considering dueling pvp existed long before arena pvp. Additionally, Elvis has enough PVP skill to warrant as a pvper, but arenas is simply a different faction of PVP. Players vs Players version of PVP (arenas/bgs), simply implies ones ability to be good at multi-tasking mixed in with one's ability to find good partners and work well with such partners within the composition. I do understand, however, the imbalanced nature of 1v1 which does interfere with the argument of discussing skill in the 1v1 setting.

ENjoy.
Reply Quote
It's called-- not wanting to edit. And yes, I'm furious! I'm glad, however, that you were able to see that only two of them were paragraphs. There is hope!
Reply Quote
See, you edited! Now, people don't know what you originally meant to say. I do though... I will always know. Always.
Reply Quote
Umad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually, you can judge a pvper based on arena. Multitasking is what makes you good. By your theory anyone who can clear H Vortex Pinnacle is a good pve'r, guess what, they aren't. Do you think anyone will think your as good as anyone in Paragon if you only have cleared 2/12 N cata raids?

But thats why this server has been down in the dredges for so long, to many people want to make excuses.

And dueling does not make you a good pvper, Blizz already has stated in the past they will never be able to balance the game 1 on 1.

If you want to consider yourself a good pvp'er, drop your balls and get the ratings. Just like in PvE you are nothing without the proof, or life for that matter. But then to many kids grew up thinking they are special and equal to everyone else w/o putting in the same effort.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PVP is more than just arena.

He never said he had high ratings, so bringing up his ratings is irrelevant. He could be stuck with RL friends that are bad. He could be stuck with family. He could be trying to help guildies. He could be getting paid to help out bads. Could be a million different scenarios of why one has bad ratings, so unless he says " MY RATINGS ARE GOOD CUZ IM GOOD " or something like that, then you need to be more specific.

Furthermore if you notice his 3v3 team has hardly any games played.

Also, arena is not 1v1, so you cant define one persons arena skills from a TEAM effort.

Lastly, it's onyxia, a dead, underpopulated server and we take who ever can at least spec right when putting together teams. At least on alliance side.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]