Sambas spawn times

85 Troll Hunter
he.. hello korgath.. this thread is to keep track of when the rare spawn named Sambas spawns and/or dies/is tamed.. i have read that the spawn is anywhere from 6-24 hours.
Sambas is a lion that spawns in the twilight highlands, he is a rare spawn and has a unique model. Killing him only gives 25 gold and there is no achievement, so please do not kill him! let hunters tame him :D..

so if anyone really cares about mentioning if they have seen Sambas dead or alive, please post here :D

and as of lately i have seen many hunters flying around his patrolling areas, best of luck to all the hunters trying to get him! keep track of what time it is if you see him and post it here!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I kills it
Edited by Ivea on 1/31/2011 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
25 gold sounds great to me
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you hadn't mentioned the 25g I might have let him live...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I killed him earlier today, sometime between 7am and 9am. I'm not going to be specific, but you should arrive in time to see his corpse.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Tamed as of Tuesday, March 08. 5:25AM Server Time
Only really was farming for 2 hours lucky to even tame it
Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
No matter how hard and long I look, I can't seem to find him. Been at it for months now >_<
Reply Quote
Didn't even have to farm for it, I was mining around and there he was.
same happened with Ghostcrawler and Deth'ilac when I was dailying once

so my hint is: don't try to farm it, you'll just waste time you could be putting on something more "useful"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Is the spawn time for sambas different per realm and if so what is it for proudmoore
Edited by Buragann on 1/28/2013 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]