WTS Thistle Tea Rare BOE

85 Undead Priest
PST or mail to Azmodeus or Fonzi with offers. Will consider offers 100k+ and maybe willing to work out a server transfer if the price is right. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
cant you still get this recipe after completing that level 20 rogue quest from that guy in ravenholt manor? i don't think they have changed it...
Reply Quote
9 Undead Rogue
So youll be willing to xfer multiple toons or have them xfer it?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
*ahem*

A long time ago and far far away in a distance time called vanilla pre patch 1.3. Was a magical time rouges could buy the Thistle Tea recipe and it was just straight BOE. You could trade it to anyone. Then along came patch 1.3 one cold march morning. And it changed everything...
Now only rouges could learn this recipe OH NO!
But alas we speak here to day so how you may ask. Because my wrath kiddy friends, retro-activity did not exist! So all that existed those 6 years ago still hang around to be bought and sold.

inb4 bad poetry
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up Bel. Anyway, I'm sure the people that this post is for don't have much confusion. I don't understand why people need to insist they know what's going on when they don't...

Anyway, if anyone is serious, yes I'd be willing to consider a single character transfer with payment in the form of sellable items (Vials of Sand, etc.).
Reply Quote
is there any need for this recipe now they added the fishing lure and another new one to the vendor so everyone can get their iron chef achieve?

Got my iron chef last night and I'm still missing one recipe to buy from the vendor and the good feast.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Still for sale? I might want to buy this and I would not need you to xfer anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/06/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Apocolypso
Still for sale? I might want to buy this and I would not need you to xfer anywhere.

Nevermind, I got it already. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]