We Purge Alliance city's at Will

90 Blood Elf Hunter
<The Way of the Fist> Will Purge Any Alliance Town or City at Will!, We are Unstoppable!
Legions of Fierce Bloodthirsty Gladiators Are on the Rise throughout Azeroth, And they have Notches on their Swords,Staffs/Pike and Axe handles of the many Thousands of Alliance we have Slaughtered already!
We have taken your Immortal Queen and Made her"Immortal no More"
And there are many more Leaders to come!
And there are Many Thousands more to go Before we are Satisfied..
Prepare yourselves for the Best PvP Year Yet, And witness as<The Way of the Fist> Dominates Towns, City's, Fortresses and Battlegrounds and Leaves nothing but Your corpses behind for the wildlife AND Undead of Azeroth to Feast Upon!

Truflite"Gutshot" Jenkins!
Edited by Truflite on 1/31/2011 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Learn to punctuate, man. They teach that @*!* in grade two.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Also, learn to not sound stupid in front of everyone on your server. Who are you, Hero?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nox, he was the guy standing there with me as we downed the elf leader in a guild only raid group. Will we be seeing you doing the same soon Nox?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
THIS GUILD SEMS RALY KOOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@ the Midget..This isn't grade school, Trolls like you are common and you will die soon in one of our raids, don't worry.
Unless you are cowardice and want to watch your city's fall to Shambles when we run you off the realm.

@Nox, You are by far the worst troll in trade chat besides Hero, Sometimes you guys say and sound alike in trade, you must be the same person with dual personalities =/.
And to talk about sounding stupid in trade, You best watch yourself sometimes, your pretty bad.

We simply are the best at what we do, We take your house and kick you out of it, Nuff said.

And we are not Fatum, we are Not a big Raid progressing Guild.
What we are is a Team of Players that want to make the best out of our game time without all the trade chat nonsense like Nox speaks of,Bite your forked tongue kid.
We are a Mature Somewhat organized for our size everyday Have fun without the QQ Style guild that's interest is for Players and their family's to have a Decent functioning Playtime while being part of a Greater more Mature setting than Most military ran, or Demanding playtime/style guilds are now days. Not to knock other guilds,they have their own play styles as well.
In other words, We have Values that pertain beyond just the game itself.
We want our people to be given the chance to learn and progress at a Pace set at their gaming abilities.
But you L3373$t$ out there wouldn't know what that is

All that wish to join and be part of a Growing Mature oriented Team are welcome to join.

Truflite"Gutshot" Jenkins
Edited by Truflite on 2/1/2011 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
not everyone can be as handsome as you rofl male blood elf loser

EDIT: ill curbstomp you and your alternating caps
Edited by Murzealous on 2/1/2011 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
DEAR"GUTSHOT",

YOU SEEM TO BE FEELING A LITTLE UNEASY. MY APOLOGIES.

SIDENOTE: BRB BITING MY FORKED TONGUE.

LOVE NOXY.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
HEY PALS!!!! :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hi Regehn ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You're such a good friend to me Nóx, you just treat me like i'm the only girl in the world for you! :D I love how we can just talk together and just be good loving friends, almost like a family!!!! HAHAHAHA right??? aww, we're so cute and silly together, just gosh.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Regehn, Regehn, Regehn.. Where to start? You are extremely handsome, are a great friend and have just such a loving, STRONG HEART!! I wish that we could one day walk along beaches, hand in hand, sipping on Long Island Ice Teas. xoxoxoxox <3333
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Like this and I will rate you out of 10!!!
Edited by Nóx on 2/1/2011 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Guys. We should all cuddle.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Whenever I see flowers i'm reminded of your beautiful body and just wish I could swim with you and the dolphins of the sea!!! The rabbits just can't let them throw the cheese stick into the black abyss of the forgotten ancient go kart leader!!! we have to bring him back from the dead and jog to the table before they eat all the cupcakes!!! if we unite and just stand together as one we can do it!!!!!!!!!!! alright, let's go.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Oh and Wiz!! You are just a sweetie pie and I love you so much my heart begins to ache. I want to hold you as we stand next to the defeated elf leader together.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
i ganked so many in this thread. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/01/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Nóx
DEAR"GUTSHOT",

YOU SEEM TO BE FEELING A LITTLE UNEASY. MY APOLOGIES.

SIDENOTE: BRB BITING MY FORKED TONGUE.

LOVE NOXY.

LoL..

This is just an example of how Moronic some other guilds and people are.
Your really loved Nox,
To get your adolescent friends to post nonsense on a legit thread even.
People like you need to DIAFIRLK.

Have fun in your *Lesser* Guild
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dumb people, that's all you Wizards of Waverly place are..
Get out of Granny's basement now and then midget, might do you some good=/
Oh yea, you might get stepped on.
Nox's friends? I can tell that Sodom and Gomorrah was your past home, Have fun being like that, Kinda unnatural don't you think?

The people that read this will see your total k3wln3$$ and really wanna join Your guild Nox=/

BTW.. Your name Nox, is about the Oldest MMO Game name since 1997 , was like 200 on UO at the time and 100s before you, Nice originality -)
Edited by Truflite on 2/2/2011 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why is like every other word capitalized?

This thread is suchhh a drag.
Edited by Beanhealer on 2/2/2011 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]