We Purge Alliance city's at Will

85 Undead Priest
02/02/2011 6:37 PMPosted by Idonothing
ok now listen way of the gay

It's <Gay of the Fist>. If you're going to insult my guild, please do it correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@ Aeirelyn....If the title of my thread bothers you that much, Maybe you should stay off the forums?
And one bad player don't make a bad guild? Lol.. One bad player can destroy a guild.
Shows how much you know about that subject pinhead..

The more i read on some of these threads makes me wonder if people like the guy on south park*make love not warcraft* exists?
I guess they do!

You're in Way of the Fist, yet the guild isn't falling apart.

Looks like your argument is invalid

....................................................................................................................................

I have no respect for you, i don't give a rats hole what guild you run, how bada$$ it is or how much people respect you because you can knock down some brainless pixels.
I posted originally to have fun, let people know what we were going to do and i was met with a whirlwind of trolls.
Sadly they let people that talk mad smack make fun of peoples punctuations etc when all they want to do is let others know what they are up to or what they plan to do in the game.
You should ALL be ashamed, but i don't think you will be because you can be who you want on the internet, even a Nox or a Aeirelyn.
I speak for myself when i say this, You still aint all that, and i am sure the only thing you all are good at is frying your brain in the same intances thinking you are all that when you down this or that
Let me give you a bit of advice, Noone really cares because you been doing it so long your Old news.
Ever go outside? walk a dog? call your grandparents? i doubt it because people with attitudes like Y'all truly are most likely the same way in RL, and have no friends.
Have fun trolling more, i enjoy getting all the PM's telling me what idiots you are=/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@ Aeirelyn....If the title of my thread bothers you that much, Maybe you should stay off the forums?
And one bad player don't make a bad guild? Lol.. One bad player can destroy a guild.
Shows how much you know about that subject pinhead..

The more i read on some of these threads makes me wonder if people like the guy on south park*make love not warcraft* exists?
I guess they do!

....................................................................................................................................

I have no respect for you, i don't give a rats hole what guild you run, how bada$$ it is or how much people respect you because you can knock down some brainless pixels.
I posted originally to have fun, let people know what we were going to do and i was met with a whirlwind of trolls.
Sadly they let people that talk mad smack make fun of peoples punctuations etc when all they want to do is let others know what they are up to or what they plan to do in the game.
You should ALL be ashamed, but i don't think you will be because you can be who you want on the internet, even a Nox or a Aeirelyn.
I speak for myself when i say this, You still aint all that, and i am sure the only thing you all are good at is frying your brain in the same intances thinking you are all that when you down this or that
Let me give you a bit of advice, Noone really cares because you been doing it so long your Old news.
Ever go outside? walk a dog? call your grandparents? i doubt it because people with attitudes like Y'all truly are most likely the same way in RL, and have no friends.
Have fun trolling more, i enjoy getting all the PM's telling me what idiots you are=/
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest

I had no clue that anger could cause double posts. Thanks for showing me that.

You're still bad though.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, as I hoped this would stop, but I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I usually don't get mad over video games or forum trolls or whatever, but this has got to stop.

Truflite, I'm very sorry to put details of your personal life out there, but these jerks need to understand who you are and maybe they'll stop being such mean-spirited bullies to you.

This isn't Gsuschrist posting right now, it's Nigel. This is not my internet persona. I'm not speaking in character. This is me.

I've known Truflite since we were both kids (I'm not going to say his name or our ages because I'm sure he still wants to stay relatively anonymous.) Truflite moved to America from Kuwait while all that terrible business was going on. He didn't have a friend in the world, he barely spoke English, he was lost in this big new world, and frankly he was scared.
I new he was different from the first time I met him. He was nervous all the time and he would have fits of unprovoked rage on a regular basis. (When I was older, I understood what PTSD was, but as a child I just thought he was crazy or something)

I knew he needed a friend. I played soccer with him, took him all over town, introduced him to my friends, helped him learn English, etc. We were, and still to this day, are very close friends.

Over the years, Trulite's "PTSD" (It never really mattered enough to me to ask his parents what exactly he'd been diagnosed with- to me, it was just one of his quirks) got better, and after a while, completely disappeared. I think he went something like a year and a half without an incident.

One day in highschool, I think it was lunch or something, Truflite saw his girlfriend making out with another guy. I watched him calmly approach them, and with a degree of character that I myself still don't possess to this day, ask why this was happening. He wanted to know what HE had done to deserve it. You know what she did? She laughed in his face and told him that he was pathetic. The guy wasn't any nicer. Some of his football friends made a circle around Truflite so that no one could help (I got knocked out almost immediately. I'm not that big of a guy) while more of them beat the everloving Hell out of him.

That day, all of Truflite's progress was lost. After rehab, he was angrier than ever. His "episodes" increased in frequency, and he had to be home schooled for the rest of senior year. Colleges won't take him, people won't hang out with me when I bring him, it's just a bad situation.

Having played since vanilla, I knew how nice most of the people on this game were. I recommended the game to him and it seemed to help. (He played UO as well, but I didn't, so I don't know what kind of effect that had on him) It had all been going great, until you guys started trolling the Hell out of him.

I'll admit, I like to have laughs every now and again, even sometimes at the expense of others, but what you're doing to my friend is just too far and I am asking you, not as my video game avatar, but my real-life self: Please stop. I know the things he says are a little out of whack, but that's just him. He's really not that bad of a guy once you get to know him.

And Truflite, you should call me later. We need to start hanging out more.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/01/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Yougotsápped
i ganked so many in this thread. =)

Tell me about it. I'm always dropping people from The way of the fist. Trueflights pretty good tho, everyone else blows at pvp.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, as I hoped this would stop, but I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I usually don't get mad over video games or forum trolls or whatever, but this has got to stop.

Truflite, I'm very sorry to put details of your personal life out there, but these jerks need to understand who you are and maybe they'll stop being such mean-spirited bullies to you.

This isn't Gsuschrist posting right now, it's Nigel. This is not my internet persona. I'm not speaking in character. This is me.

I've known Truflite since we were both kids (I'm not going to say his name or our ages because I'm sure he still wants to stay relatively anonymous.) Truflite moved to America from Kuwait while all that terrible business was going on. He didn't have a friend in the world, he barely spoke English, he was lost in this big new world, and frankly he was scared.
I new he was different from the first time I met him. He was nervous all the time and he would have fits of unprovoked rage on a regular basis. (When I was older, I understood what PTSD was, but as a child I just thought he was crazy or something)

I knew he needed a friend. I played soccer with him, took him all over town, introduced him to my friends, helped him learn English, etc. We were, and still to this day, are very close friends.

Over the years, Trulite's "PTSD" (It never really mattered enough to me to ask his parents what exactly he'd been diagnosed with- to me, it was just one of his quirks) got better, and after a while, completely disappeared. I think he went something like a year and a half without an incident.

One day in highschool, I think it was lunch or something, Truflite saw his girlfriend making out with another guy. I watched him calmly approach them, and with a degree of character that I myself still don't possess to this day, ask why this was happening. He wanted to know what HE had done to deserve it. You know what she did? She laughed in his face and told him that he was pathetic. The guy wasn't any nicer. Some of his football friends made a circle around Truflite so that no one could help (I got knocked out almost immediately. I'm not that big of a guy) while more of them beat the everloving Hell out of him.

That day, all of Truflite's progress was lost. After rehab, he was angrier than ever. His "episodes" increased in frequency, and he had to be home schooled for the rest of senior year. Colleges won't take him, people won't hang out with me when I bring him, it's just a bad situation.

Having played since vanilla, I knew how nice most of the people on this game were. I recommended the game to him and it seemed to help. (He played UO as well, but I didn't, so I don't know what kind of effect that had on him) It had all been going great, until you guys started trolling the Hell out of him.

I'll admit, I like to have laughs every now and again, even sometimes at the expense of others, but what you're doing to my friend is just too far and I am asking you, not as my video game avatar, but my real-life self: Please stop. I know the things he says are a little out of whack, but that's just him. He's really not that bad of a guy once you get to know him.

And Truflite, you should call me later. We need to start hanging out more.

If your story was true, which it probably isn't, you wouldn't garner much sympathy.

TFC has a server motto that goes along the lines of:

THIS IS TFC BRO WE RUTHLESS. (not making that up, and yes, caps are important)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tell me about it. I'm always dropping people from The way of the fist.

Kinda hard not to run into us with at least 50 online ...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

If your story was true, which it probably isn't, you wouldn't garner much sympathy.

TFC has a server motto that goes along the lines of:

THIS IS TFC BRO WE RUTHLESS. (not making that up, and yes, caps are important)

Yes, I'm aware of the TFC motto, though I'd always heard it said, "THIS IS TFC WE RUTHLESS BRO". I'm also aware that my story is the type of outright honestly that is so rare in forums like these, (i.e. everyone's a bodybuilder supermodel millionaire who only dates 10s) but that's why I told it to you. I wanted to show you that we (and more to the point- Truflite) are real people with real feelings and real weaknesses.

Trust me, I understand where you're coming from. You're playing funny jokes on the server "special kid" because I'm sure in your mind, he's just a normal guy who's a little socially awkward. Maybe he's a nerd and you're making him rage hardcore. Honestly, I've done the same thing a million times before.

But what I'm telling you is that this goes beyond the internet. I tried to humanize Truflite in your eyes so that when you read what he says, you're not just looking at text some anonymous avatar posted, you're seeing the thoughts and ideas of a real person. A real person who in this case, happens to have some mental issues.

You not believing me is not the worst possible scenario in my eyes. What would be far worse would be you hearing my story, hearing the sincerity, hearing the reality, knowing it's true and in spite of all that, continuing to bicker with a mentally unstable man over something completely meaningless, just to say you bested him in internet trash talking.

Truflite should probably know better; you definitely should.

Grow up, please.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
If he truly has PTSD, or was misdiagnosed, or is just plain making it up, one fact remains. He is no more deserving of special treatment than the guy down the road. Everyone has problems. Deal with it.

You mentioned real life scenarios? Well, how about the fact that in the outside world, no one save for Friends and family will give a damn that he has some problem? The real world isn't nice, the real world isn't kind, the real world will watch indifferently as you get mugged on a crowded street corner, and then continue on its way without even offering a hand.

The fact that you can't accept that shows that you are the one that needs to grow up.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm kinda of shocked you're taking all of that seriously for even one second Bru.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
03/16/2011 9:37 PMPosted by Beanhealer
I'm kinda of shocked you're taking all of that seriously for even one second Bru.

/shrug

At this point I'm seeing how many people I can piss off
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

/shrug

At this point I'm seeing how many people I can piss off

Anyone with a conscience, but whatever, I'm done here. I've tried and failed to persuade you to act like you have a little bit of class. You've proven to me and everyone reading this that you have a lot of growing up to do. At the very least, for your sake, I hope you know how to restrict your trash-talking to the internet. In real life, people have fists.

EDIT:

And about this little diddy right here:

You mentioned real life scenarios? Well, how about the fact that in the outside world, no one save for Friends and family will give a damn that he has some problem? The real world isn't nice, the real world isn't kind, the real world will watch indifferently as you get mugged on a crowded street corner, and then continue on its way without even offering a hand.

The fact that you can't accept that shows that you are the one that needs to grow up.

This is how I know you have no life experience living on your own. All of the above was little (if any) more than a boy in his mid teens regurgitating some crap he heard on 4chan. Live life man; it's not as bad as all that!
Edited by Gsuschrist on 3/17/2011 12:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You have Lynaerie pinned so well, you must be an intuitive genius.

Edit:

I love the detailed attention you put in to your troll. You could at least just rag on Lynaerie for being a hyper nerd in Fatum and not take every single one of these situations to real life. I sincerely doubt you're going to make any headway insulting people that way.

Of course on the off chance that you aren't trolling you're a pretty awful friend. Who gets on public forums and re-tells their friends psychological disorders? Or their past/current living conditions.

Life is hard... get over it or get out of it.
Edited by Beanhealer on 3/17/2011 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
This is how I know you have no life experience living on your own. All of the above was little (if any) more than a boy in his mid teens regurgitating some crap he heard on 4chan. Live life man; it's not as bad as all that!

Quite the opposite.

Anybody that is not dependent on their parents knows how unforgiving the world is.

Again, the fact that you cling to a notion of a world where strangers care about your problems proves that you are more than likely a ultra liberal hippie college student.

Either that, or you're poor, which is just as bad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You have Lynaerie pinned so well, you must be an intuitive genius.

Edit:

I love the detailed attention you put in to your troll. You could at least just rag on Lynaerie for being a hyper nerd in Fatum

Do you understand how hard it is for me to take that stance given literally every WotF member that isn't me's posts would destroy all trolling effort on my part? I could post the most scathing, well constructed trollbait and the second Truflite or someone would try and build off of it, my entire direction for the thread would be shot.

I pride myself in my originality, and I hope a few people got a good laugh out of it.
Edited by Gsuschrist on 3/17/2011 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Construct is so that when it is interpreted one way, said interpretation will derail into further troll bait.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
DEAR"GUTSHOT",

YOU SEEM TO BE FEELING A LITTLE UNEASY. MY APOLOGIES.

SIDENOTE: BRB BITING MY FORKED TONGUE.

LOVE NOXY.

LoL..

This is just an example of how Moronic some other guilds and people are.
Your really loved Nox,
To get your adolescent friends to post nonsense on a legit thread even.
People like you need to DIAFIRLK.

Have fun in your *Lesser* Guild

The only person being Moronic here is you good sir. You just proved how idiotic and pathetic you really are.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@truflite i feel like im bragging about beating up a retard but you told me to post this on the forums so here it is :/

http://tinypic.com/r/2czaams/7

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea, to make ones self more popular you sometimes need to recruit an R-Tard to bring your post back up to the top, and it looks like you did just that eh?
Thanks to people like you i have a great amount of followers and friends in this game.

Pip Pip, Cheerio and carry on..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]