@Zanyu

85 Human Warrior
What enchant should I put on my new 2h for pvvveeepeees
Reply Quote
Pyrium weapon chain. Until the patch comes out where 4 piece pvp becomes a free weapon chain, landslide.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Since fury is gonna be the new pvp spec, should I dual landslide or do a combination of shizz
Reply Quote
I would guess double landslide is the best way to do fury. I'm guessing it's like berserking from wrath where it can proc and stack upon itself. But I have no idea how cost effective it really is. Simply because you're not stacking that much hit for your off hand (at least from my understanding for pvp) so I have no idea how consistent both procs will actually be up. Honestly I would just leave landslide on your MH just in-case you ever go arms, your off hand can be a cheap enchant like hurricane or even mending. (Mending is pretty nice just for the extra heals that it offers.)
Reply Quote
63 Worgen Warrior
this thread needs more warriors
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
01/25/2011 8:04 PMPosted by Iaila
this thread needs more warriors
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LOL lailalala come homeeeeee
Reply Quote
63 Worgen Warrior
There haven't been queues on blackrock since like the 2nd week of xpac man.

Blackrock's Tol Barad Peninsula is just... I can't even put it into words.

Annoying that they moved those 2 gy's that were side by side though, that spot could get freaking epic.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
01/26/2011 8:12 PMPosted by Iaila
Blackrock's Tol Barad Peninsula is just... I can't even put it into words

Reminiscent of IQD days?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I was considering coming back to Blackrock the other day. I want to play arena competitively and would love to get the world pvp on a high server like that. But i loooove horde. Would you ever consider faction change?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I leveled a goblin hunter to like 33ish... started getting 20-30 min+ bg queues.

So, yeah... no.

Although I will say, BR horde trade chat is like whoa. Every other line is "multi-glad blah blah lf blah" or "2k bg such and such looking for rbg's" etc. Even mulgore chat is pretty active, just getting my herbalism to 50 or whatever there I saw tons of people looking for teams and stuff.

Alliance... Elementium main raid transferred, TDM I think did as well. It's less populated than before... still tons of pve action, but not a whole lot of arena/rbg stuff, although there is some.

The world pvp is amazing as long as you can hold your own outnumbered, though. I gave up on being nice around TB dailies once I didn't really need the marks anymore lol, now every time I go out there it's just non-stop action as long as I want it.

Also, I killed an 85 dk over a mining node on my pally, which is still 80 ;p

And then I did it again like 3 minutes later.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
ROFL nobody takes my nodes! I kill um alllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/26/2011 8:30 PMPosted by Tehfred
Blackrock's Tol Barad Peninsula is just... I can't even put it into words

Reminiscent of IQD days?

what's IQD >.>
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
01/29/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Lailalala
what's IQD >.>

http://www.wowpedia.org/Isle_of_Quel%27Danas

Some of the most fun I've had in this game was there on a PvP server. No flying mounts, really anal guards, and a very large portion of the server's population concentrated on one island.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Oh, yeah... I was playing my rogue on the lowest pop server there is during isle lol.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Zanny poo how do u like being a nelf warr? Does the Meld help or wut
Reply Quote
This was simply for aesthetics. Meld is meh. It's basically a feign death on a 2 minute cooldown in pvp. For bg grinding honor in the beginning, it was nice because I'd just meld in the bushes and be afk time to time. The best choice and most likely will always be gnome.

Human can be really nice as well if you ever get 2 really good trinkets and expertise is a slight bonus as it saves you on stats.

Never go draenei or worgen for warriors. Draenei is simply crap, heal is crap, 1% hit is just who cares. Worgen sprint longer cd than gnome escape artist, nuff said.

I would only ever roll dwarf on tr to counter rogues/feral druids cause of stoneform removing all poisons and bleeds other than that, no point of going dwarf either.

If you really care about racials, you can only choose from gnome or human.

Night elf does have an rng aspect because of the 2% extra miss from other physical classes. That's always nice. :)
Edited by Katieparry on 1/30/2011 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/30/2011 6:34 PMPosted by Katieparry
This was simply for aesthetics. Meld is meh. It's basically a feign death on a 2 minute cooldown in pvp. For bg grinding honor in the beginning, it was nice because I'd just meld in the bushes and be afk time to time. The best choice and most likely will always be gnome.

Human can be really nice as well if you ever get 2 really good trinkets and expertise is a slight bonus as it saves you on stats.

Never go draenei or worgen for warriors. Draenei is simply crap, heal is crap, 1% hit is just who cares. Worgen sprint longer cd than gnome escape artist, nuff said.

I would only ever roll dwarf on tr to counter rogues/feral druids cause of stoneform removing all poisons and bleeds other than that, no point of going dwarf either.

If you really care about racials, you can only choose from gnome or human.

Night elf does have an rng aspect because of the 2% extra miss from other physical classes. That's always nice. :)

What about when the Worgen cd becomes 2m?! I kinda wanted to do a nelf warr too to make BG's funner. I would love to just be stealthed by flag and SUPRISE BASHYOFACELOLOLOL.

Ps. I seen a nelf boomkin who would meld by the flag in eots who would only come out to push people off the cliff with that ater move or whatever. LOL PRICESLESS
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Worgen wins by far, cuz we have the best jokes, and we can do a ridiculous heavy english accent train sound.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thinkin bout worgen. Dunno if I like their attack animations though. Havnt seen um
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]