Vial of the SANDS?

80 Human Death Knight
Who can make vial of the sands in alliances side?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Not sure but you could always give me those mats and i could get it made for you ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Aeranel can make it alliance side
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
A possible bump in case there's anyone out there on the Alliance side that's active and can make it.

I have most of the mats (can afford the rest) and really want this mount. Haven't seen one for sale in forever on the AH.

Obviously willing to pay a reasonable fee for the services. Anyone out there? Anyone? Anyone?

;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
While you are Alliance Scum, I also see you are a fellow warlock. I can do this for you, however it would be horde side. If you can get the supplies to our faction via the Neutral AH, I could make it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I went into the profession list in my guild and Sybrooke, a level 90 druid in Apocalyptic Crusade, can make the mount and he was on < 1 hour ago. Hate to volunteer his name for him but since no one else has made a comment saying they can I decided to go for it :)
Reply Quote
96 Dwarf Warlock
Sybrooke made mine :)

I didn't come back and post because I didn't want to sell him out (assuming it's a he, he's in your guild so I'll trust your judgment haha).

But if anyone else left on Maelstrom is looking, I gladly vouch for him!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]