I dedicate this thread to all the Challengers

85 Dwarf Warrior
I made this thread to thank all the challengers, such as Na, for making Arathor the #1 pvp server in the US. Thanks guys, you are great!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Challenger Na reporting for duty!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/25/2011 6:51 PMPosted by Na

Need a lift Na? I fixed my back from our 3's and I'm ready to go! :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/25/2011 10:47 PMPosted by Bnh

To 2300! Giddyup!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/wolvefang/achievement#95:165:a2090

Shouldn't you get challenger before calling out others on said title.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
01/26/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Decixx
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/wolvefang/achievement#95:165:a2090

Shouldn't you get challenger before calling out others on said title.

I would respond to your question correctly but im intimidated by u being #1 resto sham in world.
Edited by Wolvefang on 1/26/2011 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Someone's insecure, and don't limit my #1 to resto only, thanks tubby.
Edited by Decixx on 1/26/2011 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
#2 Pally also hes pro
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
#1846282904729403 Rouge reporting for duty. (See what I did there with the spelling?)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hating on Deci is craziness, his personality is priceless, and I love watching people rage about him lol.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I'm a challenger and better than all you'se scrubs. You all suck and are giant nubs. You be 1 in 5 and can't do shiz. I be 1 in a grillion and I mean bizz.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You're a DK, you don't count.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You know how they say it's not the destination that matter, it's the journey there. That doesn't apply to everything, I think wow is an example of that ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
01/31/2011 6:53 AMPosted by Grillionaire
I'm a challenger and better than all you'se scrubs. You all suck and are giant nubs. You be 1 in 5 and can't do shiz. I be 1 in a grillion and I mean bizz.

You, sir, get my vote for Comment of the Year.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight

Speaking of carried...

How you doing? <3

And no, not done any PVP this expansion yet, no time too lol. I see a Deci and Society too. Ah, the 2 hours duels of trying to kill a paladin healer...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
i would agree untill Na got nerfed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

And no, not done any PVP this expansion yet, no time too lol. I see a Deci and Society too. Ah, the 2 hours duels of trying to kill a paladin healer...
Why hello there online, and don't tell me you didnt enjoy the all night duels and city raids. Hows the raiding going?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight

Why hello there online, and don't tell me you didnt enjoy the all night duels and city raids. Hows the raiding going?

tbh, boring as hell. Even the HM's are boring now. Why I'm gonna spend my off times playing Rift to change things up when I can't get out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need more 1800 pvpers to make this server #1 pvp server :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]