I am boring and will never amaze u

90 Human Rogue
While showing my IRL friend the underwater zone Vashj'ir, I recieved this rather amusing exchange with some random.

http://img543.imageshack.us/i/boringzzz.jpg/

I have no idea who the person was, or what character I killed, as I'd also been mowing down people the entire time I was there.
Reply Quote
Well....you are name...you want everyone to know...it.....and it's so boring...that's why I want you to know....that I care enough.....to have this conversation.....to you....about an alt I apparently don't care about........by the way my friend is such a badass....you should be like him.....rather than....predictable.

Seriously though the whole "My dad can beat up your dad" approach. Except in this case it's "My dad can go beat you up", the hell.
Edited by Cupidormi on 1/25/2011 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Dear Io,

You're boring.

Did you know you're boring?

I don't know if you realized it, but you're boring.

In case you missed it last time, you're boring.

Sincerely,

Unamazed

P.S. I have awesome friends.
Reply Quote
That just made my mind explode!
Reply Quote
Actually when I read it I think of a moron who uses too many ellipses.

Because....

Seriously....

You're....

A...

Moron....

If....

You...

Think...

This...

Method...

Of...

Communication....

Is...

Acceptable...
Edited by Cupidormi on 1/25/2011 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Allys are weird
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
thesaurus
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
wierd people makes the world go round
Reply Quote
What!?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Keith Olbermann?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/25/2011 9:17 PMPosted by Deserious
That felt kinda weird to read. I don't like to usually involve myself with anything you people are up to, just because my brain wanders way ahead of my mind, and I can't help but interject myself into the perspective of such hollow, and nightmarishly uninspiring lives.
It's as if I were lo itself. Engaged in this odd, and otherwise totally vapid discussion with a person about honestly no matter of any relevance to even the smallest degree, an utter waste of time, a lost expenditure of precious life.

It is truly frightening to know that most of you are thoughtless, otherwise preoccupied drones so deeply attracted to the meandering of typical, droll internet stupidity that I might usually find myself in horrifying paranoia, and sleepless terror. I become so infatuated with an obsessive desire to end my own life that I might only be driven mad by my lack of courage to give myself any true peace of mind while I continue to suffer, and grow closer towards a crippling psychosis that may one day compel me into that final, only redeeming execution of worth I will ever have committed to, by either hanging myself in the bathroom, or shooting my brains out at thanksgiving dinner.

I pray to god every night that he might send me the strength to leap off a cliff into the abyss of eternal dreamless slumber where I might find the tranquility of a forever darkness in which oblivion grants the purest, most exalted peace. All I want is peace, and assurance in my heart, but I too am cursed with the agony of sharing these revolting similarities with you ding dongs. I will toil for years to come before I can finally be happy. Why is god punishing me like this. You people make me sick.

I bet that guy had a really stupid name too.

5 minutes to write, 45 minutes to edit with a Thesaurus and still be inane.

@Io
I love people that feel the need to log into an alt to tell you off, after you get done ganking them. I think it inspires me, because some part of me gets-off on knowing I've gotten a rise out of someone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i've always thought it was funny that my middle name shortens to "Mercy"

(it's Mercutio)
Reply Quote
01/26/2011 5:32 PMPosted by Io
i've always thought it was funny that my middle name shortens to "Mercy"

(it's Mercutio)

Like in Romeo and Juliet? He was like one of the cousins... I forget which one.
Reply Quote
I never got why people think Romeo and Juliet is an amazing love story when it's actually a horrible one.
Reply Quote
01/26/2011 6:11 PMPosted by Cupidormi
I never got why people think Romeo and Juliet is an amazing love story when it's actually a horrible one.

Never said I liked it!

But has anyone read the original Brothers Grimm version of Cinderella? Cutting off toes and heels just fit a foot into a slipper kind of made me facepalm at the idea.
Edited by Ansel on 1/26/2011 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
iknorite
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]