[A][Lvl 11]<Dulcis Domus> is recruiting

85 Human Warlock
I had a really fabulous, well thought out recruitment post which the ultra-cool forums managed to delete three separate times, and I'm sick of typing it out. Therefore, I'll substitute this slightly-less-fabulous post in its place. Someday I aspire to update this lackluster attempt back into its mighty predecessor.

Yes, we're recruiting. We're looking for Tanks and Healers, primarily, but will evaluate all prospective applicants. Please have raid viable offspecs, people. We raid weekends (thats Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for those of you in Rio Linde) with some saucy events during the week if we have interested parties.

Visit www.dulcisdomus.net for more information or contact one of our officers or guild leaders for more information. The exhaustive list of alts available for contact shall now commence.

Dedos, Desod, Deditos, Gurthang,
Amalkuris, Brawndoh, Betaheals
Gimmlor, Gimm, Meldas
Zarissedra, Daveshaman, Daverogue, DaveAnyClassNameHeIsntVeryCreative
Darolas, Scoobydoalas, Somethingelseolas (I forgot your shaman's name, Daro)

You could probably find out what officers are on from any member, but I've already got it typed out, so there. If you happen upon a member who doesn't know, kindly forward his name to me, so that I may banish him into the abyss.
Edited by Desod on 1/28/2011 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Most people don't realize the true value of cabbage as an industrial lubricant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Happy to see that you have returned from your stint with star wars. Missed you all.
Is there still a web site associated with the guild?
Nirrhti / Drafeena

nirrhti@yahoo.com
Edited by Nirrhti on 1/3/2013 5:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
There is, Draf, but it's still StarWarsY, and it kind of died. I think the Tree will most likely end it eventually. We never had any luck getting anyone other than you and the officers to go to it anyway.

But I digress...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oh and -1 for necroing a two year old thread.

How did you even find this?!?!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]