PvP - Human or Dwarf?

85 Worgen Warlock
I plan to PvP long-term as a Paladin and have trouble deciding the race. I will either be Prot (flag carrier, holder of base etc) or Holy.

Which race would be most advantageous for PvP?

Human has that free trinket slot and the +spirit along with weapon specialization is nice.

Dwarf has stoneform. How useful is stoneform?? Archeology as Dwarf seems interesting. It would give me something to do while waiting for queue to pop.

Do please help me decide =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
On the one hand you get a "free trinket"
On the other than you get a limited 10% damage reduction.

I'd take the free trinket anyday.
Reply Quote
If you can roll it as a Dwarf, do so. They're like a little ball of fury... with beards, what more could you want?

Paladin Leveling Guide - http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/101423.aspx
Holy Paladin 101 - http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/103016.aspx
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 2:28 AMPosted by Hotcell
I plan to PvP long-term as a Paladin and have trouble deciding the race. I will either be Prot (flag carrier, holder of base etc) or Holy.

Which race would be most advantageous for PvP?

Human has that free trinket slot and the +spirit along with weapon specialization is nice.

Dwarf has stoneform. How useful is stoneform?? Archeology as Dwarf seems interesting. It would give me something to do while waiting for queue to pop.

Do please help me decide =)

The answer is right here!

Stoneform - Dwarves can temporarily turn to living stone, neutralizing any poisons, diseases, and bleeding wounds, and adding natural armor.

Too many Druids out there and as long as stoneform removes the bleed it can be a game break more so than the extra trinket.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The one that looks cooler.

Obviously Dwarves.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dwarf is probably what I would do if I went alliance, I have a human pally, but dwarf is superior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elf Paladins suck so bbbaaddddd....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]