Ret pvp PTR, makes happy?

85 Goblin Shaman
Does it? Is ret able to now stand up to warriors, ferals, DK, enhance, rogues and such?

How is it against casters now?

Seems like the sacred shield could be an awesome buff. Maybe the mastery change + the buffs to damage will make ret a real threat now?

No snare i would assume still hurts, but the run speed judge should be up a lot and able to dispel movement impairing effects + freedom. Is it enough?
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
ummmm idk but i dont have much trouble with rogues, warriors, or enh shamans
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Soomighty
ummmm idk but i dont have much trouble with rogues, warriors, or enh shamans
I didnt thin kthe same about enh shamans untill the other day I bumped into a good one. lol. Also rogues are just annoying. Warriors can run you over like a truck if you're not able to.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
How do you kite a DK for 1 minute?

Also as a question... i see DK on their own forums always complaining that UH DK doesn't do good damage in pvp.

What does their strikes hit for and what do yours hit for?
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Paladin
01/27/2011 7:13 AMPosted by Ensô
Does it? Is ret able to now stand up to warriors, ferals, DK, enhance, rogues and such?

How is it against casters now?

Seems like the sacred shield could be an awesome buff. Maybe the mastery change + the buffs to damage will make ret a real threat now?

No snare i would assume still hurts, but the run speed judge should be up a lot and able to dispel movement impairing effects + freedom. Is it enough?

Based on the feedback I've been hearing, dmg went up, but their survivability took a dirt nap. Some regular PvP Rets are indicating that Ret is better on Live vs the PTR.
Edited by Deathpony on 1/27/2011 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wait you mean that rets damage went up but survivability took a dirt nap? What the? I don't?

Ret got buffs to survivability. What survivability changes where nerfs for this next patch?

I have heard that damage has gone up and i have heard that damage has stayed the same and i have heard that damage went down... pvp-wise.

Anyone else?

And how hard does your CS or Exo or TV hit in all pvp gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]