Mice

85 Blood Elf Priest
Right now I have a generic mouse from Wal Mart that has seen so much abuse from my children that it randomly doesn't work. I want suggestions on something that is cost efficient and can withstand a four year old.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Zo, You shouldn't abuse your children with mice.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sorry to say Zoila they have yet to make a mouse that can withstand a 4yr old. Many times i store my mouse away when done on the computer...
Edited by Stastris on 1/27/2011 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0.

Withstood two years of my nerd raging, before it got gummed up and I bought a new one.

They're like $40.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Dynex FTW. Simple, five button mouse. Two buttons on the side for strafing, and the others for whatever. I never liked fancy mice, or the tools who use them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Stastris, I solved the problem of children running away from the computer and forgetting to let go of the mouse, thus yanking it out of the USB port when I bought a wireless.

I also created the problem of a tiny human giggling maliciously after hiding it. Oops.

Zxi and Sausagesmuggler, thanks for the recommendation, I will probably end up with that, maybe two -- one for them, one for me since it seems fairly cheap.
Edited by Zoila on 1/28/2011 6:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
http://www.amazon.com/Dynex-DX-WMSE-Optical-Mouse/dp/tags-on-product/B000VL0NY6

This is the mouse I've been using for years. (First one lasted 2 years, this one has been going on 2.5).

They're pretty amazing, NGL.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
That is the exact one I was looking at. Just waiting for taxes so I can pick them up, as well as http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Trio-Super-Friends-Batcave/dp/B00388F4IE/ref=pd_sim_t_9

wooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Warrior
The Microsoft Intellimouse series.....affordable and very durable.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Personally, I would just put the baby gate back up...

Or, you could maybe buy a cheap one to plug in for the kids and keep your own put away until they are done.

=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
What do you tell a kid with two black eyes who broke your mouse cable?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Better luck next time?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/02/2011 7:24 PMPosted by Megalis
What do you tell a kid with two black eyes who broke your mouse cable?

Nothing, you already told them twice.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I especially love the Logitech G5 (or the MX518). They're a little on the more pricey side, maybe 40 bucks or more?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I ended up getting the Microsoft intellimouse with the 5 buttons and also a store warranty so I can just get it replaced in 4 months when my son finally clicks its last click. They didn't have a Dynex for me to look at but what sold me is how quiet the scrolling is. Shhh.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]