Ret Pally Charge ability

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think ret pallys should have a charge ability instead of that one or 2 stuns they get
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wat
Reply Quote
Rets have a stun (All Paladins get that bugger) and an incapacitate (Ret only... unless they decide to give that to Holy and Prot as well :S).

When you give a spec something offensive, something defensive is removed/nerfed/changed.
When you give a spec something defensive, something offensive is removed/nerfed/changed.

Having your cake and eating it, too, is over for most specs.
I suggest you try the pie. You may like it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I think the current paladin model works, actually, at least as an idea. We're not supposed to be incredibly agile, we're juggernauts, stone walls, reliant less on quick movements than on a continuous untiring pursuit. The real problem is that the measures currently in place to let us do that are woefully insufficient. HoF is dispellable, acts of sacrifice locks down the GCD, long arm of the law has too many restrictions, and pursuit of justice only brings us up to par with many other classes.
There are a few things that can be done. Make it so that HoF is undispellable if a ret or prot pally cast it on themselves, make it so that AoS causes a very brief (like 1-2 seconds here) immunity to movement impairing effects when cast, and make it so that LAotL has a slow component as well. Mind you, if all of those went through it would probably silly, I know (though certainly no more silly than Death's Advance), but even just one would be pretty helpful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]