[A] make it so - 12/12 N and 2/13 HM 10 man

90 Draenei Shaman
We are an Australian (eastern standard time) based 10 man ally guild that raids wed/thur/sun 7:30pm to 10:30pm. We do not have particularly strict attendance requirements and as such try and run with a core raid group of about 13ish members this is because we are a guild that understands that sometimes stuff happens and real life trumps raiding, all we ask is raiders keep us as informed as possible of any absences from the game.

We are recruiting on a social level, looking for people who enjoy other aspects of the game besides raiding (such as 5 mans, achievements, pvp etc.) and like to be part of a guild environment that is supportive, friendly and low key.

If any of this sounds like what you are looking for in a guild you can check out our website makeitso.guildportal.com or you can contact me in game. You can also contact fount in regards to a raiding position or Shadéy in regards to a social position.
Edited by Neinah on 6/25/2011 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for a couple more raiders - particuarly a holy pally, we is sick of sharding all the spell plate :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Make it So is still looking for one Holy pally to join our ten man raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We sharded more spell plate tonight :(

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We're still looking to fill a core healer position so I can go back to pewpew. Holy pally would be ideal but a healing priest or any experienced healer would be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for that holy pally (or any healer other than resto druid but pally heals def. preferred).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i have a healadin i could dust of :D
or a druid heals
or a priest heals (prefer spriest)

/wink
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Heya - someone from the guild will try and grab you for a chat when we see you online.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We would still very much like a holy pally.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still after a holy pally.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
bump for a holy pally or or healing priest (prefer disc that can also holy if needed)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]