Pantheon - Is recruiting

1 Human Hunter
I joined Pantheon a few days ago, and while I thought I was getting into a top rated guild I was sadly mistaken.

I'm not saying that there are some very good players in this guild, but there are a few who think it's OK to be the most rude of individuals. Personal attacks of racism, gender, and even and other types verbal personal attack of the worst kind. Too harsh to mention here. These comments had nothing to do with the game play but were said just to be mean and cruel. Bullying at it worst in my opinion. Not reflective of a good raiding guild.

I can handle elitist and even a strict way of handling raids but these individuals clearly lack the maturity and wisdom of 12 year olds and make game play just horrible.

It saddens me to see that the game has changed from friendly players to ignorant abusive players.

FYI - the people that are currently recruiting are not the core raiders but people not good enough to make the "A" team. That said they are the ones you want to look out for and stay away from. Their skills are lacking and when things go wrong it will be everyone else's fault but theirs. They will let you know in the most cruel and unforgiving manner. When in fact it was their screw up, lack of communication which made failing inevitable.

I do not recommend this guild and if there is a future for this guild it won't be because of the B Team.
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Druid
What players specifically? As a current Pantheon applicant I'd like some names so I know who to be wary of, and if those are the people I'd be raiding with to look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
For those looking for a friendly atmosphere that has been progressing 25 mans at a steady clip feel free to apply to Socially Inept.

www.siguild.com

Currently recruiting for one open healer slot.
Edited by Orakio on 1/28/2011 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
This should be interesting...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Orakio
For those looking for a friendly atmosphere that has been progressing 25 mans at a steady clip feel free to apply to Socially Inept.

www.siguild.com

Currently recruiting for one open healer slot.

lol...so shameless!

I'm pretty sure this thread is about darien and devils. They are an acquired taste. Nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
" FYI - the people that are currently recruiting are not the core raiders but people not good enough to make the "A" team. "

Also, for the record.. We are no longer a 25 man raiding guild. We are a 10 man raiding guild with *shock* more then 10 players. There are 2 progression teams and both are "progressing" 1 with a couple weeks head start. There is a " Team 1 " and a " Blue Team "... furthermore... Darien is a special snowflake. The End.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Pantheon has always been a great guild and it will continue to be one. I think if you want something corrected in the guild that it should be fixed in house. Every guild has its special snowflakes and personalities (I know I had a run in with one and thanks to them made some adjustments). Overall if your can not fix it in house than you can always make your own guild. Best of luck to Pantheon and the many alliance guilds on progression.
Edited by Niohdor on 1/30/2011 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Druid
01/30/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Niohdor
Pantheon has always been a great guild and it will continue to be one. I think if you want something corrected in the guild that it should be fixed in house. Every guild has its special snowflakes and personalities (I know I had a run in with one and thanks to them made some adjustments). Overall if your can not fix it in house than you can always make your own guild. Best of luck to Pantheon and the many alliance guilds on progression.

I think Pantheon is past the love fest. Anyone who has played alliance knows them for what they are. The very fact they allowed Darien to ignore rolls and auction off loot in WotLK is a reflection of them. That is something that isn't handled in house and leadership ignored because they couldn't careless about the server, its populace, or their reputation.

And if you've ever played with Devils... /shudder. No other guild would ever tolerate such actions, and all potential applications, on or off server SHOULD be aware of what Pantheon really is and always was. Every ex-Pantheon person who applies elsewhere in WoW cites Devils as why they've left on their application.

There's reasons why a once important 25 man guild now does tens only.
Edited by Qurraq on 1/30/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just to clear the air here -

Pantheon is recruiting! We have two 10 mans, and we will asses you and place you in one of the two raid groups depending on class and schedule. There isn't an A or B team, but one group is farther progressed. Both are semi-hardcore raiding groups with raids going 3-4 days a week on a set schedule.

We are currently 11/12 and working on Nef! If you have interest you should definitely apply!
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Niohdor

Why is there so much butt-kissing on these forums now?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/30/2011 8:02 PMPosted by Kassadin
Just to clear the air here -

Pantheon is recruiting! We have two 10 mans, and we will asses you and place you in one of the two raid groups depending on class and schedule. There isn't an A or B team, but one group is farther progressed. Both are semi-hardcore raiding groups with raids going 3-4 days a week on a set schedule.

We are currently 11/12 and working on Nef! If you have interest you should definitely apply!

I bet you suck at League of Legends.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
02/03/2011 7:15 PMPosted by Legoss

That's just Niohdor, he likes to think he and his friends are important. So he jumps to their defense whenever they're insulted in any way.

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
/cackle

Integral is still the greatest priest ever....and Devils is still quite the opposite of great. JUS' SAYIN'
Edited by Nettoyage on 2/4/2011 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Pantheon downs Nefarian 10 man on 2/2/11 - nice work guys!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Atleast they didn't make a completely seperate thread for it

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
/cackle

Integral is still the greatest priest ever....and Devils is still quite the opposite of great. JUS' SAYIN'

Ok Jinz is over on Dalaran now so...who are you?

Grats on Nef guys.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi Yukio
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]