@ Predestined

85 Troll Druid
I just wanted to extend a thank you for the kind words on our progression from your guild recently that were passed along to our guild leader, Ayato. We are a new, fairly small guild, but I am extremely proud of each and every one of out members for their hard work on building our guild in such a short time, and it makes me even prouder to hear that our efforts are not going unnoticed.

So again, thanks guys! I may not have been the biggest fan of Predestined in the past, but I am definitely a fan now. Congratulations on your own progression and many wishes of luck to you all as you work towards Heroic Modes. :)

~Tamaki - Kwitcherbishen
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
CONGRATS FROM STARBUX
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Mmmm Starbucks.

AFK stealing wife's gift card and getting some coffee..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^^ Yes of course, thank you too, Starbux, but I already said as much in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Even if u lick their ass and get some Zhou rep to exalted U wont get a G-Inv stop trying
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wigglepanzer, you are by far the worst troll ever lol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I Aint a troll, this forum do no give u any Predestined Rep for your Phoenix anywais Almma, stop trying
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I wasn't trolling for a G-inv, I was simply thanking them. Perhaps you should learn to read before you troll. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]