Important announcement about recent events!

85 Goblin Mage
I don't think he ever won a duel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If I were a young WARTHOG!!!!

Kat
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2011 2:08 PMPosted by Io
it wasn't doulie that won, i remember that much lol

It was against Actaeon, and yeah, Actaeon won.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2011 3:57 PMPosted by Doulie
Douilie. How much of your Burning Crusade experience do you remember?

You probably remember quite a bit more of it than i do. Why do you ask?

I don't remember why I asked anymore, actually. You took too long to respond. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

I don't remember why I asked anymore, actually. You took too long to respond. :(

Its impossible for me to take too long to do anything Zwingley, however long it takes me to do it automatically becomes the right amount of time.

And if you've forgotten the purpose to your question that quickly then either your alzheimer's is acting up or you are asking insignificant questions. For the first, i can recommend a doctor, or possibly even some time off from wow. For the second, well its just stupid to ask insignificant questions ... i hope you're not stupid.

Ah, I remember now. Is it okay if I axe you another question after this one?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Okay.

Maelstrom, I dedicate this post to GRAND CRUSADER DAHMS HEAVENSCREAM MCGUILLICUTTY and the old crew of <May I have some champagne please>.

Douilie,

How did Balldaddy's *!*% taste when he mouth*%#*ed during your visit to MG's vent?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
The question is far from insignificant, trust me. I have a list of people who are very interested in the answer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2011 5:00 PMPosted by Doulie
I have a list of people who are very interested in the answer.

This is expected... Douilie was mentioned.

Well, why isn't Douilie answering the question?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Douilie, remember when you refused to duel Balldaddy anywhere but the arena with no possible LoS because you were a wrath baby before wrath ever came out? Everyone else sure does!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2011 5:05 PMPosted by Surprises
Douilie, remember when you refused to duel Balldaddy anywhere but the arena with no possible LoS because you were a wrath baby before wrath ever came out? Everyone else sure does!

I think we need the vent recording. Do you happen to have it somewhere, Surprises?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

I think we need the vent recording. Do you happen to have it somewhere, Surprises?

The only person who claimed to record it was the guy crying victim after he provoked a girl into using a racial epithet when he threatened to sexually assault her.

That guy was Douilie. A true champion of the people.
Edited by Surprises on 2/4/2011 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2011 5:12 PMPosted by Surprises

The only person who claimed to record it was the guy crying victim after he provoked a girl into using a racial epithet when he threatened to sexually assault her.

That guy was Douilie. A true champion of the people.

Oh yeah, that's right. It's almost like he's trying to make sure everyone forgets so he himself can forget his shame for getting mercilessly trolled and beaten in duels, either by HPallies in quest/S1 gear or Warlocks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am preparing my response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]