(A) Repentance is recruiting

85 Draenei Shaman
Repentance, a 25man raiding guild, is recruiting healers (any class currently) and ranged dps (prefer a non-mage ranged). We raid 2-3 times a week, Tues, Thurs, Sun beginning at 6 server and raiding approximately 3 hours. We are looking for people with some raid experience, who love new encounters.

Our app can be accessed from our website.

http://repentance-misha.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bump for need!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bump.. Cho'gall's heads together.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bump...Still need Healers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bump for heals.....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We are still interested in a healer would wants to sign up and raid. see website for raid times and days.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Happy Valentines Day.....now if only I had a healer applicant to love.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Shaman
They probably aren't apping when you advertise yourself as a 25m guild, but only recently got your first boss down on 25m.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/14/2011 5:40 PMPosted by Dabrajin
They probably aren't apping when you advertise yourself as a 25m guild, but only recently got your first boss down on 25m.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before misrepresenting yourself. Let me guess wowprogress.com is your bible when it comes to telling you how "good" a guild is? I bet you have wow heroes favorited in your browser as well, just so that you know how "good" a player is.....I wouldn't normally feed a stupid troll as yourself, but you misrepresented my guild in a negative manner and I want to set the record straight.

Now for the facts..... WOWProgress.com is not accurate when trying to track progress of 10M and 25M versions in cataclysm. If you haven't noticed, there is no separate achievements for downing bosses in each raid size, therefore wowprogress cannot accurately scan a guild's armory to determine how big a raid was when downing a boss.

Repentance is 10/12 on progress in the 10 man raid size. We had two 10 teams, so the majority of the "raiders" have at least killed 5 of the bosses in a 10 man encounter. We moved to 25's 2 weeks ago, and have downed 6/12 in the 25 man raid setting. WOW progress did not track 5 of those boss kills because more than half the raid had already downed the bosses in a 10 man setting. We only had One 10 man group down the Conclave of winds encounter, so it registered as a 25 man kill when the majority of the guild killed it for the first time on 25 man raid size.

The majority of repentance has been on this server for a long time. We have had a solid reputation as a strong raiding guild for many years. We are looking for healers (that will sign up to raid) for our newly established 25 man focus.
Edited by Caustic on 2/15/2011 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
k
thx whoever you are.
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Druid
We have had a solid reputation as a strong raiding guild for many years.

Erm... really? Could you clarify what you mean by "strong"?
Edited by Enedfalas on 2/19/2011 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/19/2011 5:14 PMPosted by Enedfalas
Erm... really? Could you clarify what you mean by "strong"?

Thanks for the bumb good sir......those who existed on Misha before the LOL that was Wrath of the Lich King know who Repentance is and what we have done.
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2011 7:24 AMPosted by Caustic
Thanks for the bumb good sir......those who existed on Misha before the LOL that was Wrath of the Lich King know who Repentance is and what we have done.

You're welcome for the bump. I've been on Misha since it launched, I remember very well what you managed to do. Are you honestly in denial that much to think your achievements during BC were good? None of what you did in any way represents a 'strong raiding guild' by any normal definition. That's why I asked for clarification.

As for the "LOL that was Wrath of the Lich King" how many times did you all wipe every night on Sarth HM? Could you even get a consistent kill down? Did leadership ever learn to stop bringing in chronic bads for these raids? Yeah, real "LOL" stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This is why I don't come to forums, just trolled by people who leave, come back, and leave again because they are so invested in this game "IT MATTERS A LOT""! Go away Enedfalas. For serious, just stop posting on your level 31 alt, or anything else. This is a thread to recruit, not have you nitpick everything anyone says. It is not even upsetting anymore, just tedious to the extreme. You are a boring, one trick pony with a bone to pick that no one cares about. Absolutely pathetic.
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2011 8:01 AMPosted by Trilby
This is why I don't come to forums, just trolled by people who leave, come back, and leave again because they are so invested in this game "IT MATTERS A LOT""! Go away Enedfalas. For serious, just stop posting on your level 31 alt, or anything else. This is a thread to recruit, not have you nitpick everything anyone says. It is not even upsetting anymore, just tedious to the extreme. You are a boring, one trick pony with a bone to pick that no one cares about. Absolutely pathetic.

This isn't trolling in the typical sense. Yes I'm taking jabs, but they're absolutely justified. You can't expect to make bold mistruths, especially so on a recruitment thread (be it by yourself, your officers, or any of your members,) and not expect to get called on it. To turn around and call everything that casts your guild in a negative light as trolling is immature and evasive. How about you actually address criticisms? If they're unfair and/or unfounded then it should be easy to dispel them no?

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong in my claims, to be shown how you are indeed a strong raiding guild, and maybe you'll finally get it right with Cataclysm... who knows? As for your final jab, I would reply by arguing that what's quite boring in fact, is a guild that continually blows smoke out of it's behind in a delusional fashion claiming to be something it isn't. You could go so far as to say that it's absolutely pathetic.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You could, except no one really cares except you. No one bothers our recruit thread except you, time and time again. Get a job, get a(nother) degree, go on vacation, do something besides take umbrage at someone saying they think the guild they are in is strong. Strong is pretty open to interpretation, and we are not asking you to interpret it. I am asking you to get out of the recruit thread, at least. Go bother your new realm. Please. just go away. Go away. Go away. Really, Misha people are capable of assessing the guild adequately, you do not have to play superhero and *warn* Misha against our false promises. Go be Superman somewhere else, dude.

and if I'm in a pathetic guild on wow, that is a lot better than being a pathetic person who harps on a guild ceaselessly. Dog with bone. Ruff ruff omg must dredge up past. must dredge up... cannot let it go although I'm no longer on Misha. OMG wow is sooo important. Do you realize you cannot stay away, it's a like a drug to you? No one cares. No one.
Edited by Trilby on 2/21/2011 10:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh fancy! ignore button. nvm. no need to respond. have not seen forums enough to notice this amazing feature. Life just got a lot better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]