Galadren, who is he?

85 Night Elf Druid
he's a major force in many markets I've seen, mostly in the enchanting and gem markets, yet has neither profession and is not even max level. who's alt is he, is he possibly a bot?

Edit: I'm talking auction house wise. to get an idea, go look up maelstrom crystals on the auction house.
Edited by Vanyael on 1/30/2011 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
^ this made me giggle
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
Well hello there! :)

I can Guarantee you I am not a bot, I am an alt, and just a poor and modest Business man.

Edited by Galadren on 1/31/2011 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
mind if I know who you're an alt for out of curiosity? good thing you're not a bot, I've probably bought from you a ton. it's a good challenge.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
If he wanted people to know who his raiding toons and mains were, dontcha think he would post auctions on those mains?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I post auctions on my main, like one a week! I undercut myself with my bank alt too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
02/01/2011 11:02 AMPosted by Glatherer
If he wanted people to know who his raiding toons and mains were, dontcha think he would post auctions on those mains?

No, because if he's anything like me he just mails anything worth auctioning to some other character to keep clean bag space on his main.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
I don't mind if you know who my main is Van, However Glath is Correct. I prefer to have my guild bank alt remain Independent of my raider... Thus I probably won't volunteer the information :)

However a question for a question as it were : why pray-tell do you want to know who my main is ?

oh and @ Triticale Good work sir!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Okay so lets play "Whose Galadrens main?!"!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He probubly wants to know how you are making so many Crystals.Hence the reason he thought you were a bot.I really dont care how you do it and who cares who your main is. I post all my auctions on my raider. I want you to know who undercuts you.If your smart you will figure out how to make the crystals like I did. :P
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
02/01/2011 4:50 PMPosted by Shylo
He probubly wants to know how you are making so many Crystals.Hence the reason he thought you were a bot.I really dont care how you do it and who cares who your main is. I post all my auctions on my raider. I want you to know who undercuts you.If your smart you will figure out how to make the crystals like I did. :P

I know how the crystals were and are made, since they nerfed the alchemist stone method, but far be it for me to give anything away for free so the rest are on thier own for the new method :) one thing i will tell you, I bought all those Crystals off the AH, plus a few more, and I have Flipped them for a very nice Profit :) I call it low impact disenchanting. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah the crystals are a part of it. the other part is since you're in both the markets I'm in,I see no reason why we should be competeing rather than working together. if you don't want to tell me who you are main, that's fine. that's me just being curious. I'm a curious person. to me, the AH is a subgame of WoW itself, an art to be mastered as much as high dps and Avoiding the Fire (tm).
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
I agree Wholeheartedly sir, some people do Achievements, I do the AH :) However I promise to play nice, I don't undercut like some of the Auctioneers on our server, I am just about money making, after all the AH is just another form of PvP, Good luck out there. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOL is all I am gonna say.:P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
very strange indeed.
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
02/01/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Preator

God could u be anymore obvious?

Wow that was hard.
Reply Quote
02/02/2011 5:29 AMPosted by Wise

God could u be anymore obvious?

Wow that was hard.

Preator only wishes he played a warrior as well as Gala does
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/01/2011 3:14 PMPosted by Recolada

No, because if he's anything like me he just mails anything worth auctioning to some other character to keep clean bag space on his main.

Oh, for sure. I think emptying 200+ mails (or more?) and having an alt with empty bags to do so is a given for anyone who auctions worth a darn -- I know myself I also use the bank alts because I prefer to keep a "lace curtain" [not iron!] between my raiding toons/mains/max levels and my auction posters. Granted, some of them are thinly veiled names, but hey, sometime I might *actually* level that Glaornior toon!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
One can only dream.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]