Dont use Nuetral AH

2 Orc Warlock
There are several bots camping the Nuetral AH's in different locations, I reported one earlier after he bought something of mine that i was transferring to a friend. Then i went to winterspring AH and saw him afk, about 5 minutes after reporting he disapeared. There are bots that can do this, check all the AH guys before trying to transfer goods, there are 3 in booty bay, 1 in winterspring, 1 in tanaris, a tauren paladin is camping one of them hidden inside a building in booty bay right now
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warlock
just warning about bots, no need to troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is there really a need to camp the AH when theres a mobile AH app that does the same thing?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
One doesn't cost actual money.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warlock
i doubt the app is fast enough to snipe items
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/31/2011 5:05 PMPosted by Ivantoaster

awaiting bluepost on this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2011 5:05 PMPosted by Ivantoaster

It's actually part of a completely legit add-on that has been part of the game for quite some time. It's a feature of Auctioneer. You put something on the AH, it was bought, what did you expect?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]