Sons of Perdition is recruiting

85 Undead Warlock
I could try to type this in trade chat, but it would be drowned out by raids, higher level guild macro spam and "WTS HEAVING PLATES OF PROTECTION", so let's try here.

Yes, we're a small guild. I would say about 70% of our membership is alts...maybe less, I'm bad at math.

If you want to join a huge guild with perks coming from places you didn't know had places, then by all means, do that.

But what if you want something a little more laid back, where the focus every time we sign on is having fun with the game the devs made? What if you want to get a round of grats and /cheers whenever you get a rare drop instead of being called a haxxor or a ninja? What if you want a group that instead of exploding in obscenity and ragequitting over every little wipe, takes a few seconds to talk afterwards without pointing any blame?

We'd be glad to have those kinds of players who want to join this tight knit group of friends to have a great time week after week.

You can look for me, Zzastam or Ururur online anytime for an invite, or just respond here and I'll do my best to sign on to add you.

Also, since this is Burning Blade, um...There's an Ally in the drag;everyone get him!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/01/2011 12:23 PMPosted by Nyarathotep
Zzastam or Ururur

=(

I can't pronounce those names, guess I can't play with yous. Ururur sounds like a doggy in pain.

ps. good luck with the recruiting!

Edited by Vixie on 2/1/2011 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]