Update Vendors Please!

(Locked)

85 Tauren Druid
Mammoth Mount!
I would love love LOVE if we could upgrade the vendors to sell level 85 food and water.
If someone or a blue has posted this somewhere with information please link.
I have yet to find anything about this. :(
Any response would be awesome! TY!
100 Undead Rogue
I'd gladly pay a few k to upgrade it.
85 Tauren Druid
Agreed.
Shameless Bump to see if Blues read this. :(
85 Tauren Druid
02/02/2011 5:08 PMPosted by Daxxarri
We always listen. We also take forum posts in context with the feedback and observations derived from other sources to get a broader perspective.

Listen to meeeeeeee. :(
/bump
Edited by Mimoo on 2/2/2011 5:33 PM PST
85 Goblin Hunter
I totally agree, I have a Mammoth mount on my druid.. even then I asked that question. Now I consider getting one for this guy, but I'm still up in the air about that decision.
85 Tauren Druid
If I say that Daxxarri lied about "listening" to us, would he respond?
I mean no harm. Just looking for an answer. :(
85 Night Elf Druid
/Support

It's only good to vendor items now, update it with new food/water. :D

Even a fee of 5k would suffice.
85 Tauren Druid
02/02/2011 7:36 PMPosted by Clata
/Support

It's only good to vendor items now, update it with new food/water. :D

Even a fee of 5k would suffice.

Yes Yes Yes! :(
Community Manager
The multi-seater mammoths have a very Northrend-specific feel to them, so we don't necessarily want to just straight update their vendors. We like the idea of having mounts with usable vendors in general, though, and are looking into the possibility of adding new ones in the future (ones that would provide higher level food and drinks). There are already a few ideas incubatin', but nothing that we can reveal just yet.
90 Human Paladin
Soooo, no updates for the 20k mammoth, but hang on folks! We'll get you a new shiny money sink with useful vendors.
Just an idea, but how about making the new shiny money sink and an available update for the Mammoth that costs quite a bit so it is more useful again.
Kinda sucks for the folks who dished out all that gold.
90 Human Warlock
If the mammoths get updated, I want to be able to buy a custom paint job for my chopper...

Like a class specific paint instead of faction specific...

Just imagine, a black & purple bike with a skull instead of a lion/horde crest...

The ShadowBolt Bike... <3
90 Draenei Shaman
Please make it so that I can drop mana tide totems from the back of the mammoths. It might help increase my raid usefulness.

Thanks!
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/03/2011 4:31 PMPosted by Lylirra
. There are already a few ideas incubatin', but nothing that we can reveal just yet.

thanks for the teaser. would also be nice if that mount was boe, so guildys can roll on it in the monthly lottery
85 Human Paladin
02/03/2011 4:36 PMPosted by Alein
Kinda sucks for the folks who dished out all that gold.

You make it sound like you never got any use out of the mount to begin with. Wow..
85 Draenei Priest
The multi-seater mammoths have a very Northrend-specific feel to them, so we don't necessarily want to just straight update their vendors. We like the idea of having mounts with usable vendors in general, though, and are looking into the possibility of adding new ones in the future (ones that would provide higher level food and drinks). There are already a few ideas incubatin', but nothing that we can reveal just yet.

Translation: You wasted your gold on an item that is usable for that expansion only. We have no plans to update the vendors for that mount, we would instead prefer that you waste more gold for the newest mount coming this expansion (maybe).
85 Tauren Paladin

Oh great... you got my hope up now.

02/03/2011 4:38 PMPosted by Trelaina
Translation: You wasted your gold on an item that is usable for that expansion only. We have no plans to update the vendors for that mount, we would instead prefer that you waste more gold for the newest mount coming this expansion (maybe).

Not necessarily. For example, I got my mammoth on 2nd day of wrath release. I freaking love it, especially not dying when you jump off a cliff. I scured so many people with it.
Edited by Magnijung on 2/3/2011 4:41 PM PST
85 Tauren Shaman
I don't see a problem with it. These mounts aren't "required" for anything. They are a convenience or a status symbol or both. Nothing more.
90 Human Warlock
02/03/2011 4:39 PMPosted by Magnijung
Not necessarily. For example, I got my mammoth on 2nd day of wrath release. I freaking love it, especially not dying when you jump off a cliff.

That was so fun!

A friend of mine got the mammoth early too, we'd fly up to the floaty towers above Dalaran...

Hop on the mammoth...

& he would leap off the tower...

We'd fall for like 5 mins & land in Crystalsong Forest without a scratch, then keep on running around!

I miss that :(
85 Troll Druid

Please update the vendors. And add any new fun mount/vendor stuff you want too.
85 Troll Priest

Why do you guys always assume the worst out of a blue post? It was your choice to buy the mammoth. No one held you against your will, and forced you to buy said mount. I actually agree with Lylirra - it had a really Northrend specific feel.

I don't think I'd like seeing a mammoth with rocket boosters flying around Orgrimmar any time soon. While the vendors can be updated just.. No flying. Please. No flying mammoths.
Edited by Avantidae on 2/3/2011 4:44 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]