World PVP question

85 Human Death Knight
TBI
Is it considered bad etiquette to gank someone while he or she is fishing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
I say yes but i know not every1 thinks so
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Gunx
I say yes but i know not every1 thinks so

this. i usually leave people alone who are questing/fishing. i may bug em like get on my mount and chase them hoping they right click me!. but overall i leave em alone as i wouldnt want to be bugged when im doing stuff
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
I know if I saw Bin Laden fishing I wouldn't just leave him be. I'd call the homeboys to take care of him, maybe even get some phat loots for doing so. I would die trying.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Red = Dead.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I might gank someone who's fishing, but I'll land first and make my presence known, give them time to change their fishing pole for their weapon, then go for it. OR, if I see them go down with their pole still on, I'll stick around for a few, give them a chance to come up and try it again with their actual gear.

If you can only kill someone while they're missing their weapon, you don't get to be happy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/03/2011 8:38 AMPosted by Bellinne

If you can only kill someone while they're missing their weapon, you don't get to be happy.

How else will I feel good at pvp?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/03/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Complication

You will be humiliated at first. They will hate you, they will scream for your death. But when you begin to win? When you continue winning? That is when they will begin to love you. Then you must continue to win, you must win the crowd. When you've won the crowd, then you will be more powerful than the emperor himself...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/03/2011 5:47 PMPosted by Bellinne

You will be humiliated at first. They will hate you, they will scream for your death. But when you begin to win? When you continue winning? That is when they will begin to love you. Then you must continue to win, you must win the crowd. When you've won the crowd, then you will be more powerful than the emperor himself...

<3
Reply Quote
It is bad mojo to gank people who are fishing unless you are currently wielding a fish yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/02/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Shadowtirs
Is it considered bad etiquette to gank someone while he or she is fishing?

i wish i was there, we could of tag teamed his face

i am totally capable of grabbing a chair from the audience and "accidentally" take out the referee

that would give us so much quality time stomping a mud puddle on that raging noob
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
TBI
Nevruc! I'm "happy" to see you're still alive. I would have figured with Obama and the demos running wild you would shack up somewhere in North Dakota with water, provisions, and ammo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/03/2011 8:28 PMPosted by Shadowtirs
Nevruc! I'm "happy" to see you're still alive. I would have figured with Obama and the demos running wild you would shack up somewhere in North Dakota with water, provisions, and ammo.

sounds like someone needs to step away from his drum circle!

listen face, Republicans are going to thrash them hippies in 2012

IT WILL BE U RETREATING TO CANADA WITH YOUR MOST VALUABLE MODERN ART PAINTINGS AND ASSORTED COLLECTION OF FINE WINE

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Canada is pretty chill bro, SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
I kill people fishing. Easy free honor. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is not bad etiquette if they are any of the following:

A chinese farmer, a fishbot (not to be confused with the chinese farmer), in any sort of RP suit, a male Draenei, a male Blood Elf, 30+ levels lower than you with no chance of fighting back whatsoever, looking at you kind of funny, does not /wave at you as you run by, /waves at you as you run by, attempting to fish up the turtle mount that won't f#$king drop for me, has the Salty title (nerd), is trying to win any of the fishing tournaments, is a known ganker, is known as an easy gank, is fishing in the Dalaran fountain, is that forum troll everyone hates, has a lame guild tag, is not planning on keeping/eating/cooking any of the fish they catch, is a dumb-good-for-nothing-deliverance-chicken f$#ker-cake eater (you know who you are), or is someone you could easily beat up in real life (again talking about you cake eater).

It is bad etiquette to gank any of the following:

Someone about to catch Mr. Pinchy, someone about to catch The One That Got Away.

So in conclusion, make sure they're not about to loot a super hard to catch fish (unless it's the turtle), and you're in the clear.

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
is that forum troll everyone hates

HEY NOW
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
calm down, we love you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]