Mage, F Warr, Resto Sham, Disc Priest LFG

85 Orc Warrior
My and my buddy are currently looking for a guild that is beginning to progress into raiding.

The above listed characters are mine (Mage/Warrior) and his (Shammy/Priest). All of these guys are at least about an ilevel os 343 so we can raid with any of them.

We have not done anything besides BH in the new xpac, however we do have raid experience. I started playing in BC and have been raiding since Kara. He started late in BC and didn't raid till WotLK and Naxx.

We are looking for a friednly, adult guild. Hopefully one that is working on progression. 10 or 25 man is fine.

We are a package deal as we are RLF so if anyone is interested people post with information or further questions and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks and we hope to hear from, and raid with you, soon.
Reply Quote
Package deals are a hard sell, especially on a server that can barely support a single 25man raiding guild. There are quite a few solid individuals left out of raids in their current guilds, I suggest turning this into a "Forming New Guild LFM" thread.

In before ilvl, disc priest, raid experience, character name and life partner trolling.
Reply Quote
are you guys life partners or something?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
If you're interested, we're looking to fill a few spots in our core 10 man. Mainly ranged DPS and healers, but I'm open to anything. Our raid times are Sunday 2-6 server, and Tue/Wed 5-9 server.

If you're interested, get with me, Kuroneko, or Hout in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]