PvP on Malorne

85 Troll Druid
Step it up because I'm highest rated 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 on this server. If you have full 352 honor set and vicious weapon but still can't compete and want to learn, join our guild for 1 month trial. 2k+ rating req to stay in i wear a cape irl. Join if you want to play with the only competitive pvp guild on this server in rated battlegrounds. We are approaching high warlord titles soon.

This is not a bragging post, it's to get people who want to pvp, into group pvp. Our numbers are on the decline with the delay on 2200 weapons players are losing interest so come and boost our ranks so we have more incentive to keep playing WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wish I was a druid ... :(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
nerf rogues
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
join my guild instead.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
i was on the top 3s team on malorne once and i still supply the top rated teams

lol
Edited by Yupjr on 2/4/2011 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/04/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Yupjr
i was on the top 3s team on malorne once and i still supply the top rated teams

lol

Thats because you are asian.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
yea lol

hater
Reply Quote
what if we dont really hardcore arena. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Are you on the 5's team with Nehilim (think thats how its spelled) cause when we see you in 5's we go "##%*" then proceed to get wrecked by your team lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This seems interesting... i may take a look at this ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Howdy, I'm Kirk. I've got a question.

Is it required to join your guild to pvp with you? I'm definately not looking for a new guild, but I'd be glad to find some people who are interested in PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
its not required but it's way easier to keep track of people. It's spontanious we have 20 online and ask who wants to play, we grab 10 and go. If you're not in the guild chat you'll probably just miss it.

If you want to join in just do /who cape and if 10 are in a battleground or durotar just message one of us and join vent so as soon as we need replacements you're up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
It'd be nice if there was enough talent on Alliance to run Rated BGs.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

Oh well, at least all my alts will get to sit at the top of Ally brackets.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Looking to form/join a team to push glad. Formerly experienced at 2700 rated, this toon has only really played in wrath. Highly vocal, willing to lead team with calls/swaps/etc.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
02/27/2011 7:00 AMPosted by Dorfqt
top of the alliance is still only 1900. h3h3

Yep, working on that. Took quite a bit of time off from WoW, will take some readjustment to get back to 2200+.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Proniatus
top of the alliance is still only 1900. h3h3

Yep, working on that. Took quite a bit of time off from WoW, will take some readjustment to get back to 2200+.

yeah its looking promising though.. we are hoping to be competing in 5v5 with cape irl like back in wrathful season.. we played you guys alot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]