<TOP GUN> Recruiting Raid Healers and Dps!!

85 Tauren Druid
We're looking for active reliable healers and dps for our core 10 man group.(BWD/Bot/and more) Raid times are still up in the air until we can fill out our core. We're laid back and willing to teach you fights and gear you up in heroics if need be, as long as you show you want to be on and raid. The only time we expect you to be serious is during our raids plz. (all raiders must have vent)

Would love to have but will take others

Heals: priest/palli/druid

Dps: Boomkin/Lock/rogue/spriest/warr/ele sham (no more mages sorry)

We also run alts quite a bit and are always accepting any lvl/class for lvling if looking for an honest friendly place to hang out.

Pst: Madoghoek/Solwaka/Doomleader/Zylon in game for more info or inv.

thank you for your time, happy trails =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the lack of movie quotes is highly disappointing. Couldn't throw in "ghostrider, the guild is NOT full, repeat, not full, recruiting is authorized.." or something equally as mindblowingly cheesy?
I'd say you lost that loving feeling, but it looks like you never had it in the 1st place.
:(
Edited by Kkronc on 2/4/2011 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
thx for the useless post that does not pertain to the topic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
umm...your guild name is top gun. I don't think you'd name it (well maybe not you, but w/e) for reasons other then
1. huge man love for Tom Cruise
2. being a fighter pilot in the Navy
4. The movies awesome

ergo, movie quotes apply. I'd say your 1st attempt at that crashed and burned. We'll see how the 2nd attempt goes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
This guild is not any good. Why, Because it encourages its level 85 members to prey upon low level toons. Now killing lowbies because, perhaps you are not able to compete with one your own level is not ever okay. Nothing irritates me more then when I am leveling a toon and a member of this guild decides to harass my lowbie knowing, there is not a thing I can do about it. If you actually want a guild where you are legitimately a good player, and dont just gank lowbies, I would suggest you not join this guild. I started as a horde toon and I think the ignorant hate between factions in this guild is ridiculous, Grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/09/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Bubblybunnie
This guild is not any good. Why, Because it encourages its level 85 members to prey upon low level toons. Now killing lowbies because, perhaps you are not able to compete with one your own level is not ever okay. Nothing irritates me more then when I am leveling a toon and a member of this guild decides to harass my lowbie knowing, there is not a thing I can do about it. If you actually want a guild where you are legitimately a good player, and dont just gank lowbies, I would suggest you not join this guild. I started as a horde toon and I think the ignorant hate between factions in this guild is ridiculous, Grow up.

LAWL!!!! Thats some funny shiz right there, I'm the GM of this guild and I have never not once encouraged this sort of behavior, nor have I herd anyone in the guild do so, not that I think it's bad to beat up lowbies if the occasion arises. I might understand this if you weren't on a PVP server...........

I've lvled 5 toons to 85 and sometimes you get ganked, again it is a PVP server. I have good feeling your taking things to personal and letting your emotional response to the situation blind you from the reality of a PVP server. I would suggest transferring to PVE server If you wish to avoid these situations.

I sympathize with your problem as I know the feeling, But I do not appreciate You making blanket statements about my guild/guildies when you are obviously completely ignorant of how this guild gets managed. Next time you want to defame someone at least get your facts straight instead of proliferating your own toxic ideas based on one unpleasant encounter.

and no we are not recruiting for raids.... lol this thread is so old

TOP GUN is a PVP guild now, so watch your butts!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

and no we are not recruiting for raids.... lol this thread is so old

so don't necro !@#$, make a new one....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]