Science Tech Division is recruiting!

85 Night Elf Priest
Science tech division is a late night guild that raids from 11pm server to 2am server. we call ourselves a casual raiding guild, that still gets things dead. ( bad grammar for ya there ;) ) We're looking for lots of DPS classes, some more specifically then others. Also looking to acquire a few dedicated tanks, but won't turn down any great player!

If your looking for fun, progression, and a great environment feel free to app at http://www.sciencetechdivision.com

or whisper Intuition, Joralo, beerbeerbeer, sck, Bearclawz or shanas in game with any questions

edited to update our wants and needs
Edited by Intuition on 2/3/2011 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
bumpster
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
bumpity
Reply Quote
whats a bump?
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
you forgot to put that it is an Alliance guild...
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote
Looking late night/off night raiding guild for my alt hunter, look up this character for experience. Armory is down at the time i'm posting toons name is Eagwene. I'll try to contact you ingame too
edit for armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/eagwene/simple
Edited by Kotten on 4/12/2011 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bumps
Reply Quote
BUMPS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump! <3 STD :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How is STD anyway? and bumps :)
Reply Quote
Bumps!!
Reply Quote
bumps
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pustule: A pustule is a small collection of pus in the top layer of skin (epidermis) or beneath it in the dermis. Pustules frequently form in sweat glands or hair follicles. Pus is a mixture of inflammatory cells and liquid.

Put somewhat more simply, a pustule is a little pimple full of pus.
Reply Quote
LFM for 10m runs. Currently running 3 10m runs on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. 11pm server to 2am server (mountain time), with clean up on Sun/Mon. If we get enough people we'll probably switch back to 25m or possibly a 4th 10m.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I sent Bearclawz an in-game mail regarding possible recruitment. I did try to follow your website url, but was unsuccessful. I am more than willing to fill out an application if there is one, so you can learn more about me.

Currently, I am a late night raid lead for Elegant Nightmares [5/8]. The lack of attendance, among other things has held us back from even trying progression. I could continue a very lengthy rant, but I'm just looking for a new home with warm beer, cold women, and phat loot HUZZAH!

- Burnt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]