Brunners

85 Human Warrior
whats good guys,well for you peeps out there either new the the server like pvp like world pvp arena and all that %##@ give The Bloodrunners a try,we are a chill group of people we like to mess around screw with horde all that good %##@,but we arent arrogant or anything like that we treat the guild members like a family so either whisper me if your on the server or just mail me its whatever,and i can give you some details we have also been a guild on rivandare since burning crusade we are the original pvp guild so come join our family anybody that likes pvp or people who want to get more involved with it are all welcome and please have a sence of humor,peace.
Reply Quote
So we meet again...
Did you learn to play your warrior yet? Tell DC sorry about 2 shotting him...he's nice guy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lmao is all you do during your day is check the wow forums? LOL your sad as hell my dude.
Reply Quote
No, every couple hours it refreshes and I see if peeps post anything new...if that is sad to you then you must live a sad life broski. I am an upbeat happy troll...speaking of sad though...
after I rolled you the other night and then told you ALL about it...you wanted to fight ZOMG-IRL-ROFLMAO..that muh homeboy is sad...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
ahhh arthadulen....my old nemisis
Reply Quote
02/04/2011 12:32 PMPosted by Hoshimaru
ahhh arthadulen....my old nemisis

Did he beat you up IRL?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
just harrassment on my part me and my friend always fought him a lot in xroads
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Just because you claim to be "chill" and "not elite" doesn't mean you are worth trying. You forgot the fact that you guys are totally immature and annoying. :\
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
punctuation is needed in op.
Reply Quote
/Agree with Nikaray...oddly enough...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lol your a retard,gettin all excited and @@*@ on a forum,btw my life is cool idk about yours since you spend every hour on the forums lookin at peoples posts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]