Kalecgos Old Skool 2

80 Gnome Mage
<-- This guy. ^^And same as this guy. I've taken a few breaks, but I'm back for a while...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
googled "kalecgos old school" and was pretty amazed to see this come up.

whats up fellas? this is magits, if any of you remember me. i remember meet in kargath, horde high council, mischief ganking all the time, shafer dominating world pvp, that rogue dethecus.. i remember a lot from back then.

man, this game sucks now compared to those days. miss it a lot.

Hullo old friend, im trying to remember what i use to say to u everytime we bumped into each other in brm rofl
Reply Quote
brb IMing lillymay on AIM to see what he has to think about this.

edit: he says dumbledore dies.
Edited by Magnetslol on 5/15/2011 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"- o'rly??
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I doubt any of my ol mates still play but I just reactivated

<3 Cob, banana and the ol HL crew

IMABANANA? zomg what was the name of that guild...
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
<--- Squidward old draenei shaman back in BC. dunno if anyone remembers me. I quit the game at patch 2.4 I think it was when ZA came out... I xfered off too play with RL friends and now they quit :(.
Edited by Peewee on 5/17/2011 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
<--- Squidward old draenei shaman back in BC. dunno if anyone remembers me. I quit the game at patch 2.4 I think it was when ZA came out... I xfered off too play with RL friends and now they quit :(.

this guy
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Best memory of Kalecgos was winning the roll for the tier 4 gloves when I was in Kindred (lol) and then I left 2 weeks later because I realized they were fail and then they all yelled at me and called me a coward and a ninja.
Reply Quote
you were a coward though. LTH WAS MERELY A SETBACK.

especially with manhouse. man, i wonder where she is.

edit: and roladon and babneto and gash
Edited by Magnetslol on 5/19/2011 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Wow Loot The Hound was the most pro guild i've ever been in to this day. Babneto was my fav along with Fandangos... oh man, and that mage that always played music during Gruul's and Kara, those were the #**%ing days. Who were you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sup Malfroy, Mischief, Shadoweaver here get at me on Korgath brahs
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Thinking about xfering back over :O... what class do ur guildz need. I have 6/13 exp on heroic 25 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/19/2011 12:50 AMPosted by Peewee
Who were you?

sup broski
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
If anyone rememebers Team Reaper from back at 60 this is Trindy. Have fond memories of everyone I interacted with on Kalecgos. Whatever happened to UL and Iniquity?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
06/15/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Barblol
If anyone rememebers Team Reaper from back at 60 this is Trindy. Have fond memories of everyone I interacted with on Kalecgos. Whatever happened to UL and Iniquity?

Iniquity broke up for a few reasons one of which was being burnt out on progression as far as I know some of them still play together on another server not sure which one though. I think MiK are on Kel'Jaeden though. not sure what happened to UL. Team Reaper were awesome, speaking of which where the hell is Shafer and sircyrus ( cant remember how he spelled it ).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
<-- '05er here... was undead till cata but same name since '06 (original name for this toon was changed due to use of "leetspeek" which doesn't matter anymore... if that shows how old it is ;p lol)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
06/17/2011 03:30 PMPosted by Malfroy

Iniquity broke up for a few reasons one of which was being burnt out on progression as far as I know some of them still play together on another server not sure which one though. I think MiK are on Kel'Jaeden though. not sure what happened to UL. Team Reaper were awesome, speaking of which where the hell is Shafer and sircyrus ( cant remember how he spelled it ).

I know someone here will know the answer to this question. I'm trying to remember the tauren warrior's name from Selective Elitists. Not Redriot but the other one. Been racking my brain and can't seem to remember his name.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Exertim was the other warrior besides Redriot. I could go as far as saying that Kalecgos was a good time in WoW for me.

Ah, the old days.
Edited by Sayuri on 8/2/2011 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hi i'm michah, i played a mage in reign. how goes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]