Kalecgos Old Skool 2

70 Tauren Warrior
Kwarah your name sounds so familiar...I think you were the guildy that lent me like 500g so I could get my epic mount back in the day rofl. Think it took me like a year to repay you the gold also lol. Man I miss the good old days of trying to out dps Phu and TheDps in MC/BWL.

I still hate you Reaver for all the wipes you caused us on Vael.....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Wow Kwarah that video brought back so many memories. Pretty sure I had quit wow before the C'thun kill but all those voices brought back so many memories, especially TheDps yelling. Awesome stuff.

I still hang out with Rami, but haven't talked to Mikaje in years.
Edited by Claka on 7/26/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I didnt think google videos existed anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is Roor. Can't post because I don't have a char but Kwarah is going to for me.

Memories:

- Iniquity entering MC the week before any other guild.
- MiK entered and killing first boss with 28 people the next week, and during that week cleared up to Domo with <30. Two other guilds folded not being able to kill Mag with 40.
- Taking over a month during holidays to get past Vael as we almost never had a full raid, along with not enough quality warriors.
- Being consistently a week or few behind Iniquity up until Nef. MiK got Nef further than Iniquity had on our second day of attempts, but the next day Iniquity downed him on our off day. The day after that MiK downed him. First two horde kills within 24 hours of each other.
- Guild members Ninja'ing a Quel book for me.
- Finding a non-english speaking Mexican named Eltul in a BG who followed me around and gave me windfury. Invited him to the guild. He had no clue what to do during any raid, wiped us some, and from pressure from the guild I kicked him. Every raid after that for a few weeks all the DPS kept !@#$%ing about not getting healed... that's when we figured out Eltul just healed the entire raid since he didn't know what else to do.
- Inviting a non 60 warrior to the guild because the server was so dead. He couldn't make the first raid because of his GF, so the entire vent along with me was ragging on him hard. He apparently used speakers and we made his girlfriend cry. He was kicked out the next week for not making enough raids.
- Constant bickering with Reign on the forums about who was best at WSG. MiK was, by the way.
- Once BWL was on farm status, selling 4-5 spots in our MC raids for lotta gold. Paid for all our pots. We also used to move them to their own area on that MC boss who gave someone the bomb and we would have a contest on who could blow up more of them.
- Iniquity imploding on C`thun, and MiK killing him shortly after.
- Handing the reigns of MiK to Pine & Rukka when I got a legitimate job, who both transfered off the server without telling anyone like a bunch of...
- ^-*!, there are a ton more...

I would have liked to stay in contact with a lot more of you who I never did from MiK... Hit Kwarah up...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I got <3 for all the Kalecgos players. Thanks for the memories.
Reply Quote
Kalecgos forums were so much fun back in BC with Shifthappens...Semunia etc etc
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Monk
Hey, I went by the name of Wake on Kalecgos back in Vanilla. I had some great times on Kalecgos with Meet in Kargath!

I remember... joining this guild randomly, and little did I know Thedps and Roor were about to start up MiK. Had no idea it would be the crazy awesome raiding guild it was down the line.

Thedps taught me well that mages are only good for ports, food and sheeping in 5 mans.

I actually still remember our 15 man runs through UBRS. I got to be the key holder to let everyone in, that was pretty awesome. Oh and I still feel honored that I was the first guild bank and guild enchanter for you guys.

Of course, epic WSG turtling matches.

I was there in Dire Maul when that PUG looted the Quel book, and somehow we convinced him to give it to Roor? I forget how that happened.

MiK crafted me an epic cloak right as we started real raiding, probably the best loot memory in the whole game and it wasn't even from a boss.

Downing that first boss in MC with 28 people was definitely crazy too.

Oh and when me and Thedrizzle (sp?) farming up all the mats and the recipes for our Archmage Robes, what an epic waste of time, lol.

In the end I made it to downing Rag with ya'll but I left shortly after due to real life obligations getting in the way of serious raiding. But atleast I got those memories, thank for the good times guys!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
<- Exertim

Just off the top of my head:

- Controlling Horde PvP rankings for 3+ months: http://i.imgur.com/WCy0F.jpg (Rhastha got joke gkicked and the webpage updated, lol)

- Going pretty much undefeated in WSG/AB during those 3+ months until the Tichondrius transfers, where Validus handed us one of our very few WSG losses and a bunch of AB losses

- The formation of the half Selective Elitists and half Iniquity all star BG group

- Camping Menethil Harbor for HKs. A few Alliance guilds had their officers (or members) log over and ask us to let their stragger raid members through for their Onyxia raids every week.

- Cake enraging one of Reign's rank 13 rogues in WSG (name escapes me atm, was a female NE), causing him to AFK out (his team subsequently does so as well). We find out the next day from Soj and others on irc that he rerolled on another server and gave up on his grind. To this day I'm not sure if it was Cake's fault or not.

- Poaching Nineoneone's PvP members and getting irl death threats from him

- The reformation of Selective Elitists into "No Individual Skill" due to a remark on irc. We handed the reins of SE over to a random Chinese goldfarmer, who kept the guild alive a good year+ after we all left Kalecgos.

- The merging of No Individual Skill with Iniquity

- Guild drama in Iniquity over some female troll Shaman. Girls causing internal conflict among bro nerds since 2005.

- Timarak getting enraged at some Undead Shadow Priest during progression after he told him to "get !@#$ed". I think this is the only time I actually heard Timarak legit angry and it was hilarious.

- Tessa's heavy asian accent.

- Prodd getting hit by an ice cream truck and "dying". Half the guild believes the troll until he randomly shows up months later.

- Echo quitting, Iniquity dies shortly afterwards. gg Cthun. Great exodus of players to other servers / MiK.
Edited by Minako on 10/24/2012 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

<- Exertim
Edited by Kwarah on 2/1/2014 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i searched cowmoo and found this.

sup bros.
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
ANCLE DOLN HERS. HAW YOO DOINZ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Grovel was the forum troll australian warlock.
So much sleaze from the old days.

Rogue Exertim mentioned was Vexx, iirc.

http://s12.beta.photobucket.com/user/ElinorPics/media/Fun%20in%20WoWland/AllianceAvWin.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

-Elinor
Edited by Sayuri on 12/11/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
anyone still playing from <euphoria>?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Didn't check all of previous posts but I've been around on Kalecgos off and on since the month after release.

This shaman used to be named Skf back then, but then I switched to

Barcinie (tauren warrior later renamed to Edintoko), who raided pre-BC and also later pre-patch Cata with TOXIC. I left in-between because Zindrux stole my raid slot on a 10-man schedule that he created and was otherwise strict.

I also was around on Fawahani, a druid in BC and parts of wrath.

A RL friend of mine, whose main is often Comaha (hunter) or Clockwerk (warrior) also still plays. He's been around since maybe just 3-4 months after I started.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I started WoW playing on this realm. I started 3 months before Wrath release. so many good memories listed in this thread. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still here from pre-bc, it was all about the HKs back then. These days though, much like the server itself I don't do much here.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
<- Exertim

Just off the top of my head:

- Controlling Horde PvP rankings for 3+ months: http://i.imgur.com/WCy0F.jpg (Rhastha got joke gkicked and the webpage updated, lol)

- Going pretty much undefeated in WSG/AB during those 3+ months until the Tichondrius transfers, where Validus handed us one of our very few WSG losses and a bunch of AB losses

- The formation of the half Selective Elitists and half Iniquity all star BG group

- Camping Menethil Harbor for HKs. A few Alliance guilds had their officers (or members) log over and ask us to let their stragger raid members through for their Onyxia raids every week.

- Cake enraging one of Reign's rank 13 rogues in WSG (name escapes me atm, was a female NE), causing him to AFK out (his team subsequently does so as well). We find out the next day from Soj and others on irc that he rerolled on another server and gave up on his grind. To this day I'm not sure if it was Cake's fault or not.

- Poaching Nineoneone's PvP members and getting irl death threats from him

- The reformation of Selective Elitists into "No Individual Skill" due to a remark on irc. We handed the reins of SE over to a random Chinese goldfarmer, who kept the guild alive a good year+ after we all left Kalecgos.

- The merging of No Individual Skill with Iniquity

- Guild drama in Iniquity over some female troll Shaman. Girls causing internal conflict among bro nerds since 2005.

- Timarak getting enraged at some Undead Shadow Priest during progression after he told him to "get !@#$ed". I think this is the only time I actually heard Timarak legit angry and it was hilarious.

- Tessa's heavy asian accent.

- Prodd getting hit by an ice cream truck and "dying". Half the guild believes the troll until he randomly shows up months later.

- Echo quitting, Iniquity dies shortly afterwards. gg Cthun. Great exodus of players to other servers / MiK.

The good ole days )=
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
one thing i totally remember was playing Hpp's rank 14 rogue and just spamming whatever and just destroying kids sooo good
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
SUP GUYS!!!

I wonder if anyone will remember this sub-par disc priest who wanted to go shadow every raid.

Here are some old SS's I found:

MiK Vs Naxx 40 Noth: http://i.imgur.com/EJlXs49.jpg

Mik Vs Naxx 40 Maexnna: http://i.imgur.com/phYae60.jpg

MiK Vs Naxx 40 Grobbulus(we one shotted that !@#$%): http://i.imgur.com/AfxMtY7.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blarvin..

Do you know where Ulduar is?

I miss you and him both

- Clonny
<veroer>
Edited by Suicidepanda on 7/18/2013 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]