(A) Slipstream, recruiting for raid team

85 Night Elf Druid
First a bit of history about our guild. We are one of the original guilds on the server founded 2 days after the server launched. Slipstream has been around well over the one year mark now and we've survived, and plan to be around for many more years. We've managed to build our guild with integrity, and values. Though we might not be a big guild, we are a stable guild, who have watched other guilds big and small come and go, but yet we remain. And though we have not done anything truly impressive in the end game, we will get there, After all we are survivors. We are slowly building something great that every member can be proud of.

If your truly interested in joining a community of players that care about bringing this server up to the level it should be at, then please feel free to send me or Acyena a tell in game for more info. Lets stop messing around and build a raid team this server can be proud of! One that will attract more skilled players. We can do this, just cause one guild didn't work out doesn't mean another can't build on that and become even stronger.
Edited by Aethios on 2/2/2011 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Way to go Aethios!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nice job, Aethios. Hopefully, we will get some replies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yes ty. anyone have any questions at all plz pst me in game:)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm hopeful that this will mean new members, as we should be starting Raiding soon. At least, that's the plan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yeah!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still Recruiting lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
plz visit our site @ http://tinyurl.com/WoWSlipstream. sign up for GuildPortal and log-in to our forums. You will find all the info in Recruitment and Applications. copy the simple App. and paste into "add topic" in Recruitment and Applications. plz make sure you include your in-game Char. name so i can find you :)
Reply Quote
After being welcomed into Slipstreams ICC raids during Wrath, our guild Volatilis Concilium knew that Slipstream would be the only guild we would ever merge with. We made the right choice :) Great people, knowledgeable, friendly and down to Earth.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still looking for folks. especially a Raid Healer for our 10 man team
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yep
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Although we've recently seen a large increas in membership, we still have a couple of slots on the 10 man team. Raid Heals and DPS would be good
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/09/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Alyi
I wish you guys all the best of luck.. get the group you have (8) and then pug some peeps in that fill it.. there are alot of people out there looking for the same you are and a group of good people tend to make people stay.. hope to see you in FL soon

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes. We've had a lot of interest over the past week or so. Might have to start a second raid team. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
What ever you need me to do, will be glad to do. Have frost Dk and Hunter 85 level. Others are to help lower levels to level our Dungeon. Hopefully my houmor won't annoy you lol.
Don't mind advice on ways to run my toons from those with experiance. Just be nice
and polite you will have a friend.

Hail Alliance
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
contact any member in-game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]