Why did you choose.......

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Everyone's been here for forever :<

Not everyone! :D About 3-4 months for me.

Reply Quote
Anyone who's been here since TBC has not been here since "forever".

Maelstrom Classic players = old-school enough to be considered here forever.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
02/05/2011 9:02 PMPosted by Velgarr
Maelstrom Classic players = old-school enough to be considered here forever.

Damn skippy. This server will never be rid of me, I'll see it through to the end. *shakes fist*
Reply Quote
Any more stories?
Reply Quote
I rolled here with Violent Noise (WoW radio guild).

Classic maelstromite yeaa. day 1 baby :3
Reply Quote
Played a paladin on Tichondrius since vanilla then quit for awhile, came over here with a mage to play with RL friends, now I'm stuck here. =P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I sensed a disturbance in the natural balance of the Maelstrom realm. I popped into being, and somehow i just knew that my task on Maelstrom was to hunt down the one named...Manamonster. And his evil minions of course.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Rogue
I started out on Kalecgos as druid and transferred here to play with some RL friends after other RL friends quit the game. I've stopped playing a few times, but come back eventually.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'm the essence of pure evil~
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/09/2011 3:19 PMPosted by Tontopero
I sensed a disturbance in the natural balance of the Maelstrom realm. I popped into being, and somehow i just knew that my task on Maelstrom was to hunt down the one named...Manamonster. And his evil minions of course.

Get to work, then!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Some friends of mine got me into the game a few months before BC came out. Not long after the AQ event. I led my first raid (without ever having been in a raid) through ZG whispering a couple friends who came along to figure out what the hell the bosses did and what to do about em. Fun times.

Fast forward to joining Crazy Eighty Eight for a couple months, Snakes on a Tabard, and the oh so glorious Interstellar Luau to raid through BC. After these guilds failing to do anything extremely constructive (though IL was easily one of the best guilds I've ever been in) I eventually rejoined Degenerates and because of my reputation of being the best mage on the server, I joined quite a few of the 25 man guilds through their runs of SSC/TK through Sunwell as a pug. When ZA was released, a few people from a couple other guilds pugged it with us, and we eventually started the Patented ZA Pug Bear Run. We obtained more ZA bears than any other group Alliance side, (this is a point of pride as the ZA runs were some of the most fun I've had in this game). Playing music while flawlessly going through ZA with 10-20 minutes left on the timer, when even some of the better guilds on the server had trouble with it was quite refreshing.

Out comes WotLK and the group who did the pug bear runs create a guild called <Bear Cavalry>. Things happen, we raid through Naxx, I lead a few pug Naxx25s and get (I think) the second Turning Tide from KT (back when Wrath was still fresh). We go into Ulduar and get to Yogg within the first couple weeks of Ulduar release (downing Ignis on the first night while the forums were ablaze saying he was bugged and unkillable was hilarious). I get bored of Ulduar after having seen all of it so fast and quit the game for about 10 months. I come back shortly before ICC and proceed to raid and Best Tank (Smaepdii was the Main Tank) for Stone of Jordan (I miss yu Viv/Aileene). We do some cool thangs and remain 2nd Alliance side for 25mans til around the 20% buff and stop raiding for the most part. We still raided, but not for srs.

Then comes Cata and we create the guild Pantheon, which has become the best guild I've been in to date. Very laid back, everyone shoots the breeze with each other, and is why I still log in to this game. I tank for Pantheon for our whole 1 raid day per week and we down some bosses.

Probably some other fun stuff in there that I didn't feel like typing atm. Indeed.

Note: This is probably gonna be my last post with decent Avatar. D:
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
How about you make it your last post with any avatar so I don't have to look at your arrogant posts that have almost nothing to do with the thread ever again? k thx
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'm not sure why I made such a post; but I did.

And now I'm glad because it has caused yu to fret so.

Edit: Oh yay, armory hasn't updated my avatar yet, wheeee.
Edited by Dinokaze on 2/9/2011 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Might have something to do with you feeling the need to brag about how good you are at WoW any possible chance.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
02/09/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Umbrellahead
Might have something to do with you feeling the need to brag about how good you are at WoW any possible chance.

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME.

It appears yu are correct sir, yu win this round.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/09/2011 9:56 PMPosted by Umbrellahead
How about you make it your last post with any avatar so I don't have to look at your arrogant posts that have almost nothing to do with the thread ever again? k thx

This is sort of fascinating. It's never occurred to me to make an anonymous avatar when I say this sort of thing. I'm doing it all wrong, apparently..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I picked the one that said "this server will either be a !@#$storm or the place from where the gods erupt and have rampaging sex orgies atop the corpses of players from other realms." I was willing to take a gamble. Haven't been to Vegas since.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/11/2011 6:37 AMPosted by Albien
I picked the one that said "this server will either be a !@#$storm or the place from where the gods erupt and have rampaging sex orgies atop the corpses of players from other realms." I was willing to take a gamble. Haven't been to Vegas since.

Crazy allies.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I came here in 2005 with my best friend irl, then I left him and his bad at the game gf for end game content (she was pissed). :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]