Looking for late night raiders

90 Pandaren Warrior
<Turtle Herders> are currently raiding wednesday, thursday, sunday and monday nights 11pm server to 2 am server. We are looking for a few more raiders to fill spots for on again off again work/real life schedules; no particular roles/classes at the moment, however, We currently have no raiding rogues or mages and all players are flexible in role swaping. If you are interested please whisper the following characters in-game or via in-game mail:

Joberman
Mcblumpkin
Bartolomeo
Kizdean
Layinwood

Thank you,
Joberman
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I'm interested if someone would pm.

Thanks.
Edited by Phy on 2/3/2011 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
While I'm probably not leaving my guild, your hours jive with mine, and I know how challenging filling raids that time of night can be, so if you need semi reliable heals, dps, and maybe a tank soon I can probably pug in some nights. I think you've got several people I've raided with and can vouch for my relative incompetence and lackadaisical attitude, which I make up for with a nice ass.

I'm usually on this toon, Jayjellybean or Chinashop, feel free to pst me if your stuck for slot one night.
Reply Quote
I will find you guys when I log on tonight

Kizdean
Reply Quote
I can vouch for you Wetwork. If I remember correctly, you are jay and I have raided with you in Malevolentia I believe. Don't hold me to that though
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump.

Any healers interested would have my personal love and support sprinkled over them like tiny candies on funfetti cake. I'm serious, think about it.
Reply Quote
TTT

Kizdean
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump for amazing raiding hours.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Currently 9/12

We also have punch and pie.

Edited by Gorepic on 2/25/2011 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cho'gall down, hazza! Probably just because of my leet old school moonkin skills, yeah that must be it...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Still looking for solid players!

Priest healers and paladin tanks would be especially fanastical, but of course any non-derper will be duly noted with near equal consideration. I'll get out of healing one of these days, you watch woosh!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump 10/12
Edited by Smoketree on 3/24/2011 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
what I love most about you guys, is your guild name. I'd totally raid with you guys if it didn't conflict
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The name was carefully decided on and in fact only barely won over two or three other alternatives. Why exactly we settled on Turtle Herders I don't quite remember, but everyone loves a good turtle herdin' so it has a good mass appeal.
Reply Quote
I still think it should have been Circle of misdirection
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The perfect combination of clique profound sounding-ness and good times story telling, because tanks are overrated.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
1 healer
&
2 melee dps

Looking to join if someone would please get ahold of myself, rîft, or grolscher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]