<Older Than Dirt> Recruiting

85 Goblin Mage
Since I'm older than dirt, I was getting tired trying to keep up with young people and decided that I would create a guild where I could putz along at my own pace. Didn't really care if anyone joined me or not. I was quite happy just me and my 8 alts.

Seems like I found people who "dittoed" that. We now have 47 members and are looking for more like-minded individuals. Our guild membership ranges in age from 25 to 61. We are relatively new and would like to grow at a slow pace so that we can get to know each other better. We have 4 bank tabs and are a level 2 guild at the moment.

I don't regularly spam trade chat just once in a while so if you haven't heard my guild recruit spiel that's why. If you're on Scryers and want to find a comfortable, no pressure, just have fun kind of home, whisper me. I'd love to hear from you.
Reply Quote
76 Undead Priest
I forgot to mention we are "For the Horde!" You can whisper me as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You have a 25 year old?! What do they do all day, prance around with their tight skin and their zest for life? Gross!
Reply Quote
76 Undead Priest
Our guild is now level 23 and has 157 members. We are doing very well.

Now Regen it's time for you to grow up and see a much larger view of life and the world. Not all young people are as stupid as you are and you are giving them all a bad rep.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You have a 25 year old?! What do they do all day, prance around with their tight skin and their zest for life? Gross!

lol

I didn't respond initially because it was just too dumb. But there you have it for all to see.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Apparently a lack of a sense of humor is a plus for all potential guild members. I enjoy being a cranky, bitter old bastard, myself, but you should really be able to recognize a joke by now if you're truly so old.

Good luck to you and your recruitment, nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I feel like I've been tricked.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Jokes on you guys!! olololol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]