Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
k.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
/nod
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Come start a guild here and show us how it's done.

Get Carried has the a-hole market cornered at the moment, but knowing them they're probably on the verge of nerd raging it apart... perfect time to swoop in and clean out their roster.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/04/2011 1:03 PMPosted by Kyukyu
Come start a guild here and show us how it's done.

Get Carried has the a-hole market cornered at the moment, but knowing them they're probably on the verge of nerd raging it apart... perfect time to swoop in and clean out their roster.

I'm happy in my non-A-hole guild! I just want to see someone make their mark on Undermine!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Working on it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This isn't malcolm in the middle, you're not the boss of us
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We aren't A-Holes Help. Don't be bitter because they didn't want you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
xferring is hard, oh wait maybe cuz our horde population and even ally population isnt that high, wtb bigger pool of players

going gets tough, xfer out
seems to be popular for some people

and yes Prom is A-holes except for kbe

coming from the guy who panicked when he saw GC higher than promethean, goes and armories all of our top toons to see if we actually got H halfus, i sense someone is scurred of that happening

anywho LOL and god bless me

*giggle*
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Don't worry about Undermine, Backwater Realm of WoW Servers. We can survive on our own.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/03/2011 9:51 PMPosted by Help
WTB more name and race changes from Merzbow!

And gender
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Rejuvy, you've made basically no progression this expansion. Hush up boy. Your 10 man rank was a glitch in the WoWProgress system. Someone got the kill, xfered to your guild. Doesn't mean anything for GC's progression. Silly silly Rejuvy! As for Prom being A-Holes. Go find a mirror in your house. That's all I'm saying bro!

Well, at least you're technically tied with Legends. What happened to those kids?!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
so why you searching armories then bro?

and once again, you xferred, must of been hard

kekekeke

still dont care about undermine progression

and everyone knows im the A-hole thats my job here
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
u remind me of kick btw leaves and keeps poking back here like anyone cares what you have to say, being that super elitist you are

grats on progression, gear, and guild wish i had time and money to blow like that
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
what i really am saying merz, is that you seriously are an amazing healer, and no one can take that away from you. Its just that you coming back and expressing your word in the means of progression is a virtual slap to no ones face cuz your compairing two servers or any other server to undermine, we are happy here and have a blast fighting for that spot, not world ranks
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
You remind me of...you! Talk a big talk, but then when it comes right down to it, mediocre in every way and content to come back and be a Wondermine All-Star. At least you're okay with it!

<3

Oh, and by the way, I find it funny that you tried to make this thread about you at all. This was more me just trying to cheer on guilds like Straw Man, Relentless, Member's Only, and Instinct, who seem to be working very hard and are making nice steady progression by Undermine's standards. Nobody cares about you or GC, and this thread was never meant to be used for trolling. Lord knows I can't miss an opportunity though, when you're involved!

As for those guilds I mentioned above, keep it up!
Edited by Merzbow on 2/6/2011 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]