@Greasd Up deaf alts

85 Night Elf Priest
I think this level 1 is stalking my facebook.... its kinda making me hot
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
02/04/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Adorapriest

I guess its true what they say "theres someone for everyone". I wish you both well, just please, don't breed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hey, Suntreader (Aka, Dartus,) your character is unavailable. Try playing him next time.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Rogue
02/05/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Frostwall

I guess its true what they say "theres someone for everyone". I wish you both well, just please, don't breed.

hope you don't breed either

we don't need any more lardass elitists on the internet

and i mean that in the most truthful way possible

h3h3

cy@
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight

and i mean that in the most truthful way possible

Had me worried there. I thought you were going to say untruthful

That would have meant you said it without really meaning it.

Am I right?

Derp
Edited by Frostwall on 2/9/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
11 Undead Rogue
did you just go full retard

!@#$% u went full retard
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
did you just go full retard

!@#$% u went full retard

Says Stiller
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Merlino and yourself are both scrubs that fail at pvp lol . Ask Merlino when he would try and come to stormwind and try to "gank us" outside but would fail badly and next thing you knew we have six to seven horde trying to kill us cause he fail so bad :D So now to the trolls that are about to !@#$% and moan about this please keep the hate comments and reply coming and make me famous in forums once's again :)

I love you all :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
[08:16:49][W:From][Shshshshsh]: come by at the booty bay arena just you and me little !@#$ i wanna see how you do there with out any pillars to run around on it was smart for you to have left cause if we were to had catch you with out your warrior i would had camp you all day long
(...)
[08:25:53][W:From][Shshshshsh]: go play a dps class man any moron can play a healer class
(...)
[08:26:58][W:From][Shshshshsh]: you have all these places to hide and run like a %^-*! do you even know what a arena is man? arena should be a big open field no were to go or hide
(...)
[08:29:40][W:From][Shshshshsh]: yupp is trash dude kill him many times in tol barad and yupp doesnt hide like a @#$%^ like you
(...)
[08:37:21][W:From][Shshshshsh]: you think anyone gives a -*!@ about your rating and #$%^ i could hit 1900 or more if i wanted but i dont cause you face stupid teams that are op and is all a wasted of time why even bother to get something no one cares for?

r u not entertained
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Ahhh, enjoy the savour of pure rage, most entertaining.
Edited by Frostwall on 2/10/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
11 Undead Rogue
>stop healing omg fight me like a man u !@#$% stop healing why u run around pillars stop being a healer ^-*!@ what all u can do is heal urself cmon fight me omg go play arena u cant heal in arena everyone knows that fk wtf
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Merlino and yourself are both scrubs that fail at pvp lol . Ask Merlino when he would try and come to stormwind and try to "gank us" outside but would fail badly and next thing you knew we have six to seven horde trying to kill us cause he fail so bad :D So now to the trolls that are about to !@#$% and moan about this please keep the hate comments and reply coming and make me famous in forums once's again :)

Hey you paesant ur 2s 89-104 at 1457 define what fail means.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Rogue

shut the !@#$ up sh1tter

no one likes you

go learn english

god damn you suck so much

if i was in a room with stalin, hitler, and you, and i had a gun with 6 bullets, i would shoot you 6 times

holy balls it's hard to comprehend how bad you are
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
that's fantastic but what does that have to do with me sir :O and do i even know you ?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
awww you love me that much thank you for your kind words :D

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Rating its just a number and so is wow calm down about your rating being the best any scrub like you can get carry pretty easy for the right price :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
wow that guy sounds like a total noob anyone that i know ninja ? he made you that mad huh what a scrub :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hahahaha is funny how much horde hate me i was brought to his forum for no reason :O ? man i must be really famous ?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Is that all? You type alot but your text has no substance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i want horde to keep correcting me on my spelling makes them rage and that makes my day :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]