[A] Lacrimosa - 5/8H DS

90 Human Priest
< Lacrimosa > Of Norgannon [A]
• Guild Type: 10 man Progression
• Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal
• Tier 11: 5/13H • Tier 12: 6/7H
• Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Sun. 11:30pm - 3am EST
• Officers: Chymera (GM), Euin, Aultcare, Deathwink

We are a tight-knit raiding guild, formed Oct 2010 we quickly made a name for ourselves during WotLK and became one of the Top 5 guilds on Norgannon in our first 3 weeks of raiding. After a late start in Cata we finished Tier 11 at 5/13H ranking as 3rd on the realm and we finished firelands at 6/7H ranking as 2nd on Norgannon.
Edited by Aultcare on 4/11/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the post Ault. Another thing our guild just started is frapsed videos of our kills, and occasional live broadcasting if we have a request on our server!

Check out our first guild kill video! (Sorry for the black box around the video, weird window's movie maker thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDeftLpoog
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for a good guild with great attitudes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the compliment man! Also, big grats on the Heroic Halfus kill! Bet that was a load off the shoulders!

Update: we are still in need of a geared/ skilled mage, hunter, or shadow priest. We would also be interested in a badass fury warrior with a decent protection offspec!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
All of us from Lacrimosa would like to wish Mazrim the best of luck on his new server. It was great playing with you and you will be missed by us all.

We are still looking for a ranged dps to join our progression team. Visit Lacrimosa.guildportal.com or see the first post above for more info.

Late Night raiding not for you? Check out the Norgannon Guild Directory for a growing list of some of the great guilds on the server.

Norgannon Guild Directory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083750638
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bumpage for some old friends....Keep the raid train rolling
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update! Lacrimosa is now 8/12! Chimaeron down after only 5 attempts! Great job guys!

We are now actively seeking:

One Ranged dps: Hunter or Mage. Must pull atleast 12k dps sustained on any bossfight in your current gear, these numbers should go up with gear.

One Healer: Holy pally pref, Resto druid also in demand. No "HPS Requirement", but you need to be able to keep up with our other healers, and two heal some fights. Mana conservation is also a skill needed. OOM healers are no better than dead healers.

Raid times are 11:30pm-3:00am Server time (EST), Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, with a second group starting soon on offnights (times TBA).

If you have any questions in game, look for myself or any of the officers here in-game. If I'm not on my pally, I'm often on my mage Spins. Thanks for the time reading and we hope to see some awesome apps!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update again! 4 attempts it all it took for us to get the Ascendant Council down! Bringing Lacrimosa to 9/12! Great job guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Great Job everyone on both the new kills this week.

First post has been updated as well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update on recruitment! We are still looking for a skilled ranged dps to join our core team! What we expect from you:

-High dps. (Please, keep up with your class/ specs potential. We're not asking for the dps levels of Paragon, but you need to be able to pull your own weight)

-Ability to survive independently. (Don't rely on someone screaming at you to get out of something or avoid a boss' mechanic. Our raid leadership does all we can to make sure everyone stays out of the pretty fire, but we have to watch ourselves too)

-Be able to take wipes. (Progression = wipes. Some nights we will struggle for 2 nights before we get a boss down, others we will 2-3 shot a progression boss, either way, be ready to wipe and come back in)

-Raid attendance (Sometimes RL comes up, we understand that, but if RL comes up multiple times a week and you're missing 25-50% of the raids.. you're no good to us)

-Don't be a D!ck if you do better than others. (OMG! MY DEEPS IS SO LEET! The class nerf will come and than you will just feel silly. If you do something astounding during a fight, believe me, someone's gonna mention it on vent for ya.)

High priority classes:

-Hunter
-Mage
-Shadow Priest.

Ranged dps please apply!
Edited by Chymera on 2/12/2011 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
02/12/2011 2:18 PMPosted by Chymera
-Don't be a D!ck if you do better than others. (OMG! MY DEEPS IS SO LEET! The class nerf will come and than you will just feel silly.

^^ THIS!! yes! AMEN! and all that jazz....

And GL with recruitment! :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/13/2011 5:29 PMPosted by Julianá
-Don't be a D!ck if you do better than others. (OMG! MY DEEPS IS SO LEET! The class nerf will come and than you will just feel silly.

^^ THIS!! yes! AMEN! and all that jazz....

And GL with recruitment! :)

I know right? and ty!

Update! Our core team is currently close, and we will keep you update on any further spots open! We are however recruiting for our second team right now! Days are TBH, raid times will be similar to our core teams. Need all roles, so apply!!!

Also, Cho'Gall is mean... 30% was our best attempt our first night... we will kill that ogre!
Reply Quote
bump, great group of guys/gals! Holla from Precision!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Thank you sir! Update, we are indeed now 12/12 and working on hard modes! See ya'll on the other side!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lacrimosa is 12/12 and starting Heroic Progression.

We are currently seeking a Healer to join our core team. Druid or Shaman preferred.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please contact one of our officers in game or apply at: Lacrimosa.guildportal.com
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update on recruitment! We are still looking for a skilled Resto druid or Resto Shaman to join our core team (12/12, starting hardmodes this week)! What we expect from you:

-High hps. (Please, keep up with your class/ specs potential. We're not asking for the hps levels of Paragon, but you need to be able to pull your own weight)

-Ability to survive independently. (Don't rely on someone screaming at you to get out of something or avoid a boss' mechanic. Our raid leadership does all we can to make sure everyone stays out of the pretty fire, but we have to watch ourselves too)

-Be able to take wipes. (Progression = wipes. Some nights we will struggle for 2 nights before we get a boss down, others we will 2-3 shot a progression boss, either way, be ready to wipe and come back in)

-Raid attendance (Sometimes RL comes up, we understand that, but if RL comes up multiple times a week and you're missing 25-50% of the raids.. you're no good to us)

-Don't be a D!ck if you do better than others. (OMG! MY DEEPS IS SO LEET! The class nerf will come and than you will just feel silly. If you do something astounding during a fight, believe me, someone's gonna mention it on vent for ya.)

Lacrimosa.guildportal.com

Apply!

.. I feel we need Kali to get in this forum and shake her ovaires to get us some apps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

We are still in need of a Skilled Resto Druid (preferred) or a Resto Shaman.

Feel free to contact any of our officers in game with any questions about the guild. You can also apply at Lacrimosa.guildportal.com

< Lacrimosa >

• Contacts: Chymera, Euin, Aultcare, Deathwink
• Current Progression: 12/12 Normal

Also got Heroic Halfus down to 3% on our first full night of attempts
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<Lacrimosa> has an immediate opening for a skilled Resto Druid in our core progression team.

Contact any of our officers or visit Lacrimosa.guildportal.com to apply or learn more.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I don't care what everyone else says about you guys. I think you're a halfway decent bunch.

;) /bump for late-night
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Heroic Halfus Down :)

<Lacrimosa> is 1/13H and Still looking for a Skilled resto druid to join the core team.

Apply at Lacrimosa.guildportal.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]