Any Broken Old Farts Still Around?

100 Tauren Shaman
Any Broken 1.0/RareSpawn or Broken 2.0 folks still around? I took the free server xsfer just as Wrath came out. My guild just fell apart, so thinking of xsfering again.

Bufaloshaman - Horde (Broken 1.0 and RareSpawn)
Boltard - Alliance (Broken 2.0)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I was in Broken then RS on this char back when it was horde, and was in Broken 2.0 on my druid for a while before it went caput.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Warrior
We've got a few of both, not sure what their old names were, most have class/name changed over time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I was in Rarespawn and remember Xasha yelling at us a lot.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I remember you, kind sir. I think Artifice has most of the old <Broken> / <RareSpawn> people... although one or two may be sitting in <Icon>. But hey, Shadowsong is a good server and we have several choices for Horde guilds if you're interested! If not, then I wish you the very best of luck in your future WoW endeavors :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I was in Broken 2.0 for a few months. Kirklees, Spiryt, Fyrepower(Only in Broken for a little bit when some of the Forte X people joined) are in Pie Vendor. I also talked to Notox the other day, only on his hunter.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
OMG, BOLTARD!!!!! Hai!!! :)

I also keep in touch with Notox, Nimaweh is with us in PV (as is Demon and the others he mentioned above).

Pelleon is back running Coup on Shadowsong, they reformed a few months ago.

Lichslapped and Ret left SS, went to play Aion for a while, and are now playing Hordies on another server. I'm pretty sure Lich isn't a DK anymore, and Ret is playing a few different toons and wiping to Nef last night.

Xavic is playing a Shaman now, was on SS shortly but I think he servered xfer'd off since he dropped off my FL. He isn't playing the Paladin anymore, Shaman and Warlock.

Easton, who was a kitty druid at the end, he's still on SS raiding with Atrum Mortis.

I saw and spoke with Grymn before Cata came out, he was playing on the 10-day "come back" Blizzard emailed out. He was doing ok, but I haven't seen him much since then.

I'll see if I can remember any others...
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
damn you old man, still hanging around in wow? last time I talked to madball he told me you went to another server. Grim and the gang came back to SS but things didn't work out. Hooli went went to BDF or something at least last time I talked to him. Didn't know Boltard is your priest. I took a break from the game (Massiverage) Samo stopped playing so someone told me. Oh hiya Ms.Kirklees =d kagejin did you name changed or something? I didn't recalled your name when i was in Broken 2.0 and good to see you Migol you big hump, Wardance still around?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I'm still around, bumming about from time to time. RL has caught up with me so I'm very casual nowadays. I keep up with a few of the old school friends from the old SS raiding days. Hope life is treating everyone well!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings Buf,

I remember you from my stint with Rarespawn through Naxx to SSC. At the time I was under my Undead Warrior, Clane. I just came back two months ago and I'm looking for old guildmates who are still around. It's good to see you still alive and kicking. If you're ever around on Shadowsong, shoot me a tell!

Best
Clane (Valthalas)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Good to see and hear from some of the old timers! I also heard that a bunch of Broken 1.0 folks are on Altar of Storms. I moved Bolt, now named Mulcahy, to Alexstrasza so I could adventure with my sister. I've kinda soured to the game, so I don't play as much. It wasn't Cata itself that soured me, but people's reaction to it. I liked a return to the old cc, dispel, careful pull ways of yore, but most folks didn't adapt and just complained while blaming everyone but their own actions. It gets old. If you got a good guild, be thankful.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello there I recall playing with you in rarespawn for awhile but I wasn't in broken been along time since i've been on shadowsong as well just looked at this thread to see how many names I could remember
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I was technically in Broken 1.0 During the portion of late BWL --> AQ opening.

I was a Priest with basically same name, missing an x. I sucked and got replaced when you guys moved to BDF. (Cause who needed 13 priests anyway)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
NECRO THREAD.

Buff, I remember your Vent TTS being amazing; no space between the words, it was beautiful.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
Old Apathetic/Twice-Forged/Simplicity checking in.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
10/17/2012 04:47 AMPosted by Snowfox

You have green letters...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I still miss ya Snow.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/17/2012 04:47 AMPosted by Snowfox

lewl
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Thought I would res this post, curious to see if anyone still plays :)

Best times in WoW were with RareSpawn!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Green dragons are up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]