Draenor Mount and Pet collectors thread

90 Dwarf Hunter
Ahoy there Draenorians!

Collecting has been a passion of mine in game for the past few years and I have amassed quite a collection and derived a lot of satisfaction in the process. My knowledge of other such local collectors is limited unfortunately and I'd like to remedy that with this thread.

I thought it might be interesting to make a collectors thread to rank our top 10 collectors in the pets and mount department and to discuss/plan/lament/brag about your next acquisition. I'll be using armory to verify your collections, so please post on your collector toon.

All collectors from the novice to the hardcore are welcome here :)

Duplicate pets dont count!
Combined horde/ally mounts dont count!

Guildox now tracks unique pets and mount totals by faction toon.
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=20&r=Draenor-US&w=&n=
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=27&r=Draenor-US&w=&n=
Edited by Minko on 1/9/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
MOP COLLECTORS

Top Mount Collectors
1. 237 Minko [A]
2. 218 Állara [A]
3. 217 Phidra [A]
4. 209 Cheating [A]
5. 206 Kaisharga[H]
6. 205 Getretkt [A]
7. 198 Suzaku [H]
8. 197 Asra [H] Allyscum [A]
9. 195 Vaevictus [A] Fugan [A] Icyunvme [A] Bloody [H]
10. 194 Weazelman [A]

Top Pet Collectors
1. 520 Marutai [H]
2. 515 Morguth [H]
3. 512 Minko [A] Vaevictus [A] Mlakaskulog [H]
4. 507 Diurdworgen [A]
5. 506 Jalad [A]
6. 503 Newart [A] Grandpasid [H]
7. 498 Moondella [H]
8. 497 Phidra [A]
9. 496 Kaisharga [H] Ozwi [A]
10. 494 Andrasté [H] Kalamitye [A] Ballons [A]

END OF CATACALYSM TOTALS

Top Mount Collectors
1. 178 Minko [A]
2. 169 Állara [A]
3. 168 Kazeijin [A]
4. 165 Valthonis [A]
5. 163 Virilher [A] Phidra [A] Arica [A]
6. 162 Kaisharga [H]
7. 159 Elajrux [A] Elitesbane [H]
8. 158 Andriana [A]
9. 157 Vaevictus [A] Krimsonreign [A]
10. 156 Jayke [A] Shizuka [H]

Top Pet Collectors
1. 197 Vaevictus [A]
2. 192 Revenant [H]
3. 187 Frostmoon [H] Valthonis [A] Morguth [H]
4. 186 Minko [A] Ephi [A]
5. 183 Alavash [H]
6. 182 Mlakaskulog [H]
7. 180 Constance [A] Sindori [A] Elitesbane [H]
9. 179 Marvie [A]
10. 178 Blizbing [A] Icyunvme [A]
Edited by Minko on 5/17/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I had 116 mounts on saikar, but then blizz didn't release a new mount collecting achievement and I died inside.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
wife has 111 pets, 102 mounts

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/jaeletha/statistic#130
Reply Quote
I have like 7 mounts, but I assume early entry will get me on the top 10 list?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
02/02/2011 3:15 PMPosted by Yayyuh
I have like 7 mounts, but I assume early entry will get me on the top 10 list?

Obviously sound logic since you are squarely in 3rd place now. With that said I would like to submit that I have 1 pet, and 2 mounts, putting me out of medal contention but still 4th in the running.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
134, what the @@*#?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi there Minko

You are a bit of a hero of mine, with all your achievement points etc =P. I strive to get close to you lol.

I don't have anywhere near the amount of pets or mounts you have, but it's respectable just the same.

90 pets
108 mounts
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/03/2011 6:13 AMPosted by Holgirl
134, what the @@*#?

I know and im still missing Barons freaking Deathcharger that EVERYONE seems to have /rage!!!!!

I'll get motivated to start working on that 1 again soonish.

02/03/2011 6:20 AMPosted by Excelsia
Hi there Minko

You are a bit of a hero of mine, with all your achievement points etc =P. I strive to get close to you lol.

I don't have anywhere near the amount of pets or mounts you have, but it's respectable just the same.

90 pets
108 mounts

Respectable indeed :)

Actively working on the green/blue protos, slabhides (gogo solo fun) and ashes of al'ar.
Very recently aquired the Fiery Warhorse from kara after 2 years consistent farming.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/matrisa/statistic

my old main 107 mounts 89 pets i think
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
141 Pets, 116 Mounts

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/vaevictus/statistic

And hi Minko!
Edited by Vaevictus on 2/3/2011 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
95 pets here. Gave up on the mounts at 75.

Hoping to break 100 pets soon as I'm still farming for elementium geode and a few others.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Morguth, a hunter in my guild that doesn't play much lately has 123 mounts and 141 vanity pets.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/morguth/statistic
Edited by Johnnyxtreme on 2/4/2011 3:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Naturally has 109 mounts, but nothing from Cata. Not even the seahorse :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/naturally/statistic
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
WHAT About doof Minko, 136 Mounts yo. Only 108 pets. You make me very sad man. I know i don't have mim's head (i still hate you for that), but srsly man.

Edit:
Saw your aply to someone above. Yea solo'ing stonecore myself. Almost able to solo kael. Getting closer. Lost the roll on Vp's. then I have maly25/Mim's head/LKHM 25/rare spawn mounts (Uldum/SP/deepholm)/Arch Aq Mount/Ony's/Love rocket/flying horseman/25 ICC achievement.

The rest are either out of the game (DAMN YOU TIGER IN ZG) or redemptions I think. Oh guld lvl 25 and guild ach for the dark ashes.

I've debatign going tailoring for the flying carpets just to pad my mount count. But eh, maybe another time. Would have to relevel JC or Eng, not fun either way.

You don't have the one from the egg? Took me 194 days of solo'ing Skadi in LK to get the blue one. You're always gonna be ahead of me with the tiger/mim's head.
Edited by Doofensmirtz on 2/4/2011 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
WHAT About doof Minko, 136 Mounts yo. Only 108 pets. You make me very sad man. I know i don't have mim's head (i still hate you for that), but srsly man.

Edit:
Saw your aply to someone above. Yea solo'ing stonecore myself. Almost able to solo kael. Getting closer. Lost the roll on Vp's. then I have maly25/Mim's head/LKHM 25/rare spawn mounts (Uldum/SP/deepholm)/Arch Aq Mount/Ony's/Love rocket/flying horseman/25 ICC achievement.

You don't have the one from the egg? Took me 194 days of solo'ing Skadi in LK to get the blue one. You're always gonna be ahead of me with the tiger/mim's head.

Wow Doof didnt know you had so many mounts!

Yeah I only recently re-grinded back to exalted with oracles for the 3 day egg let downs.

FYI I never got the Tiger from ZG.
Reply Quote
Wow Doof didnt know you had so many mounts!

Yeah I only recently re-grinded back to exalted with oracles for the 3 day egg let downs.

FYI I never got the Tiger from ZG.

Ahh my bad thought you knew i was a mount collector, since i bring you on my crap sometimes. Anyways, can increase my pets to 109, finally got the pheonix out of MGT to drop.

Eh think too many of the pets i don't have are redemtion types. Oh well.

And yea sorry on tiger man you had longer then me to get. I spent 2+yrs every 3 days going, got raptor after 1 year.

Couple days ago Anzu finally dropped after 2+yrs. That's alot of Heroic resets for that one. Sigh, Wish slabhides would drop.
Reply Quote
Yea most companions i don't have are redemption, few i need to farm, but main how you get 141 without redemptions.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
This year love rocket will be mine!!!!

I think last year zeropal was like the only person on draenor to get that darn mount. Hopefully the new queue for holiday bosses system sees a much healthier droprate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]