Draenor Mount and Pet collectors thread

100 Worgen Hunter
04/13/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Jayke
Just won Invincible! Can't believe it. I have been doing ICC for about 3 months now.. full pugging every time... so painful.

Grats! 3 months is incredibly quick. You're considered "lucky" if you obtain Invincible in under 1733 weeks, or roughly 33 years (that's assuming a full 25-man with free roll, obviously there are ways to lower that time).

So... time to go to Vegas!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
131 mounts and 160 pets. next mount(s) i want to get are the pheonix mount, ony's mount, or Purple Firehawk. chances are though, that the next mount i am to get is the green proto drake. when it comes to pets though, i get what i can get my hands on. Minko, it hard to get as many as you have. lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Got my Twilight Harbinger drake finally. On top of that I also won a Pureblood Firehawk.

Mounts are up to 146.

Curse this Crawling Claw!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Only took 175 kills for Rivendare's Deathcharger... >_> and I say again, poor Minko!

152 mounts
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Fiery Warhorse's Reins takes me up to 162! One less weekly run...
Edited by Állara on 4/26/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Holy Jesus Baron finally dropped his freaking mount.

Im just in shock... I have 100's of baron kills under my belt and its finally dropped.... NEVER GOING TO STRAT AGAIN.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Apperently now is the correct time to run Malygos for mounts.

Past 3 weeks ive downed it on my horde.
Week 1 Azure Drake
Week 2 Blue Drake
Week 3 Azure Drake
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Account wide Mounts are in place on the Beta, it's a little buggy (some characters have all mounts, some characters have no mounts).

Faction based mounts are not interchangeable. I can't ride a Raptor on my Warrior and I can't ride a Elekk on my Shaman.

Profession mounts, which show up, can only be mounted by those with the profession.

Class specific mounts can currently be mounted by any class.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Im hoping professions share even if I cant use them. Would love to snap up the 3 tailoring mounts.

DO NOT WANT shared class specific mounts as I have no interest in leveling a pally/lock/dk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
There is no idea if the Class specific mounts being usable by the non-appropriate classes is intended or not. The Mounts will most likely come up as part of the Mount list though, so I think you are in the end doomed Minko =P.

Besides, you only have to get to level 60 which is really easy!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
179 pets now.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Blizzard more or less confirmed that class-specific mounts won't be shared, but now I can't find that post.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
DS Meta complete. Appreciated MLFA help in finishing out the Yorsahj achieve.

167 mounts!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Finally got Time-Lost Proto-Drake. Geez.....

155 Mounts
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The new time lost showed up on the MoP beta .... sigh

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1136912-Alani-The-Stormborn
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Oh god not more camping....
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Obtained a Grand Black War Mammoth earlier this month, but been to busy grinding Pirates to get Steamwheedle reputation back to Exalted while maintaining max Bloodsail Exalted reputation.

On a positive note we finally saw a mount from Malygos, the Azure Drake. Jax won it. Onyxia is still holding out....

And it is unknown if that will be the actual TLPD of MoP since that same thread has a picture of a quest mob that is the child of Alani, but we will see.

I can still use Class specific Mounts on the Beta btw =)

Edit: Obtained Life-Binder's Handmaiden, 148 Mounts.
Edited by Vaevictus on 5/30/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Current MoP Mounts

Ground: 30

Air: 22

So with 52 new mounts coming in so far, you would think a 150 Mount achievement would rear it's ugly head already...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
At that rate, they should add a 200 mount achievement too. MoP is shaping up to be a lot of work for us collectors...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]