Draenor Mount and Pet collectors thread

90 Dwarf Hunter
http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86546

Looks like the new time lost of pandaria is a combination of aeonaxx + grey camel statue.

Rare spawn + you need to find 9 shards to create an item that makes Alani targetable.

I like this alot more then camping hardcore.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Oh nice, granted I suck at finding Camel Statues so this may end up being a double whammy against me.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
#149: Swift Forest Strider
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Life-Binder's Handmaiden is #163 for me.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Pet #194: Sand Scarab
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just picked up the Azure on my main. Thats like the 4th one ive seen drop in a 2 month period.

I can officially add it to my total now its not on an alt :P

168 mounts!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I recently started hoarding mounts, i dont have much of a collection, i have 64 total. The only semi rare one i have is the swift white hawkstrider. I solo Stone Core, Vortex Pinnacle, Setthek halls, Utgarde Pinnacle, and Stratholme every single day. It makes me a lot of money, so far no mounts yet :/. I'm also working on sky guard dailies, and scholazar dailies. Going for 100 mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
189/151. Woo
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Pet #195: Frigid Frostling
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Mount 169 Obsidian Nightwing
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Hehe, you don't waste any time, do you Minko.

Whelp, Obsidian Nightwing is #164 for me.

Now update me! :P
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Man it's gonna be a mad scramble when MoP comes out. I don't think they've ever introduced so many new mounts simultaneously in the history of the game. Good thing I have the gold for it (although I'm not sure how much the damn JC mounts are going to run).
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Pet #196: Murkimus the Gladiator
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
07/17/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Állara
Man it's gonna be a mad scramble when MoP comes out. I don't think they've ever introduced so many new mounts simultaneously in the history of the game. Good thing I have the gold for it (although I'm not sure how much the damn JC mounts are going to run).

Yeah and what about the black market AH! 1 purchase from there could bankrupt my toon :P

Ashes of alar, barons charger, burning anzu, rag mount, white hawkstrider, blazing drake, blue/green proto, north/south wind drake, ony mount, stonecore drake and the white polar bear are all confirmed mounts to have shown up.
Even TCG mounts such as the riding turtle and x51 nether rocket have made an appearance. People have claimed to see removed mounts such as the plagued/black meta drakes show up and super rares like invincible/mim's head.

MoP is shaping up to be 1 massive gold sink of an xpac.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Well, if you consider that most of the new mounts are purchased at Exalted reputation, and to reach that you must do the daily quests, one may very well earn the 171,000 gold estimated to purchase those particular mounts.

There is no daily cap anymore, so grinding out gold to ones heart content is fully viable =).

The Black Market AH is more of a continuous gold sink even beyond MoP. There will be items many people will be after for a long time. The Traveler Mammoth seemed like a lot when it was first heard about, but many people have that now with nothing else to throw money at were BMAH gives many opportunities to get rid of all that pesky gold =P.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Pet # 197: Gregarious Grell
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
07/20/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Minko
Yeah and what about the black market AH! 1 purchase from there could bankrupt my toon :P

Damn, I forgot about that. Luckily I have a good head start since I already have a lot of those mounts. But yeah, the mount game is getting a LOT harder to stay on top of in MoP.

Not to mention all the farming of Cata raid/ZG mounts I'll have to do once they become soloable... At least I finished out all TBC mounts finally.

Overall, this expansion really feels like the biggest set of timesinks ever invented, for collectors and rep !@#$%s like me at least.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
4 crimson deathchargers on the AH ? Buyer beware they were likely duped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]