@Alliance - All your AH are belong to us.

85 Tauren Druid
you tell them rockso!!! .
id like to see them do that without their mutiboxing pussies girlfriends tho
also . guys , be realistic , you can get ah when no one actually care or when there is 3 level 12 around , but when we decide to get it back , we get it back . like last night , think we gonna ahve to take some screen shot of our own
honestly most of the time we dont care and let you little girls waste your time there and go to the other one

By "girls," are you referring to our in game gender or our real life gender? If in game, then it's obviously singular. If it's in real life, then you're just going buckwild with assumptions. What if we're trans-gender? What if I prefer to not be boxed in by society's oppression? Stop forcing your personal views on us!!!

And if it does not bother you, why the negative forum post? U mad all your AH are belong to us, brah?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
02/14/2011 6:39 PMPosted by Ayasha
LuLz that has nothing to do with anything we are talking about don't change the subject.

Every time I challenged you to war games you changed the subject...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
MOAAARRR TEAAARSSS THEEYYY AREEE DELLICCIIIOUSS!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Team Chaos
"The guild earned the achievement Heroic: The Nexus Guild Run for 10 points.
Heroic: The Nexus Guild RunDefeat Keristrasza on Heroic Difficulty while in a guild group.
2 days ago"

Grats guys !!

Exactly!!!! The WHOLE POINT of playing on a PVP server is to get PVE achievements.

Side note, I really wish they would add some sort of rare drop for looting alli bodies in world pvp...or at least let us skin hunter pets!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Post Deleted by Inaria ;

You guys are ganking me on a PVP server! Im gonna go cry into my Justin Beiber pillow!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol, you'll never hear me complain about being ganked on this sever simply because:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4920729/you-will-never-get-this-lalala.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Advice-Borat

Good luck, the hunt is on. Screen shot or it didn't happen.

PS. I can make up quotes too.
Edited by Inaria on 2/15/2011 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Awful quiet in here...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Alot of posters remorse going on!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Naaahh... they know what happened....
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Here's a fun fact: Sacha Baron Cohen has a degree from Oxford University in History… so I’m guessing he’s quite bright.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
That was fun! Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure you aren't equipped with the perception necessary to identify intellect through text.
Reply Quote
45 Dwarf Warlock
O.o Watchin you guys right now in the SW AH and all I got to say is Oooo allies arent terribly bright on this server are they... er, we? >.> That took way too long for them to kill the lot of you considering the number difference. :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]