{A}Lethe 8/8 DS Looking for DPS for heroics!

85 Night Elf Death Knight
With roots digging as deep as vanilla wow release day, Lethe is a competitive raiding guild, looking for skilled and committed players to fill some holes in our core raiding roster. If you feel you have what it takes, and can contribute to a progression raiding core, Lethe may be for you.

We are currently 8/8 in our 10 man Dragon Soul Raid and are looking to add a full time dps to our roster starting Immediately! Rad times are Tue - Thur 7-11 server (8-12 est)

Preferred Class and Spec combos are as follows:

Shadow Priest
Destruction Lock
Retribution Paladin

Interested? Then Please look us up using the guild recruitment tool, or send a tell to Moonfrost or Arabel in game for more info.

Edited by Moonfrost on 12/3/2011 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Priest
02/04/2011 3:10 PMPosted by Niipah
Lethe killed m'uru after 3.0 and then bragged about it in wotlk. It made me angry.

A troll...who would of thought?
Edited by Nerrisa on 2/4/2011 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Priest
Are you like 12? Mature people usually have better things to do then make comments like that. And regardless of the validity, its still trolling. My reason for reading and posting in this thread is to keep it bumped. You posting in here with a character not even on this server shows you probably at one time played here and do not have much of a life since you felt the need to troll a thread that has nothing to do with you. We are just some bros looking to do 25 mans and have fun 3 nights a week with the new content. So go troll someplace else.

Oh, and for the record, the people who made that old post are not in the guild anymore. A few of the old quality members decided to stay and keep the guild going.
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
Nerrisa, sit down.
Niipah is like all over the forums being a baby.

On a side note..I love Lethe. :D :D :D
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Priest
I don't really pay attention to what other people do on the forums. But if someone is going to be a troll in this guilds recruit thread...I am going to say something about it.
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
It's really not a big deal. Just a free bump :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lethe has some great players, free bump :).
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
Be quiet Partyhats.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Nicolette- You should be more respectful to Partyhats as everyone knows he is F'ING Amazing!
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
I was jk :[ I love partyhats even though he never showed up because he was in jail :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It was Vurbs' fault.
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
Vurbs is my soul-mate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
hey kapowee remember when we raided together and I did mad deeps, that was fun
Edited by Vimn on 2/9/2011 12:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/08/2011 8:56 PMPosted by Niccolette
Vurbs is my soul-mate.

orly
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
02/10/2011 12:09 AMPosted by Vurbs
Vurbs is my soul-mate.

orly

Course :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]